You represent, warrant, and agree that no materials of any kind submitted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Site will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contian libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use the Site or Service to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by any means;
- use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction;
- intimidate or harass another;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services.
The company may remove any content at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
By uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing content for the display or inclusion on the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, for any purpose.
Send viable written Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") notifications and counter-notifications to email@example.com.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Service users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You acknowledge that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You release the Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. The Service, content, and Site are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, the Company will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Site, you expressly relieve the Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other legal theory (i) with respect to the Site or any other content for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services, or (ii) for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) $100.