FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

гадание руны

Caller type: Fax Machine
Caller: MichaelSulse
Company: Google
Number: 402-813-7096

Quick Brown Fox - 08-13-2018

An unwanted call from this Lompoc VOIP number was received in violation of the Do Not Call law. When the answering machine picked up, there was dead silence -- a strong sign of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who shamelessly prey on the public.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 805-741-0118

bradley - 08-12-2018

Called on cell and Landline. Said they sent a notice of Extended Warranty. This was last chance. Hung up
and blocked the number

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 520-363-8549

Quick Brown Fox - 08-11-2018

An unwanted call from this Nassau NY VOIP number was received in violation of the Do Not Call law. When the answering machine picked up, there was dead silence -- a strong sign of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who shamelessly prey on the public.

Predators like these are why you should LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 516-206-1436

anonymous - 08-10-2018

Don't pick up this number.
This is the script, which is recited in a robotic voice:
"Serious emergency and time sensitive we are calling you from investigation team of I.R.S. We have just received a notification regarding your tax filings from the headquarters which will get expired in the next 24 working hours and once it get expired after that you will be taken under custody by the local police as there are 4 serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment we would request you to get back to us so that we can discuss about this case before taking any legal action against you the number to reach us has 240-427-5012 I repeat 240-427-5012 thank you."

I've been looking for a way to make clear the robocaller's intent, whether or not there is a need for concern on the part of the person answering (it is most likely a scam, if you're wondering,) however I have yet to really confirm this. Just because it is a maryland number, etc., doesn't mean much. Luck to you.

Number: 240-427-5012

Robocall hater - 08-10-2018

Credit card eligibility reduction. Scam only want credit card information.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 624-214-1532

Silence - 08-10-2018

Silence on the line, I assume I didn't answer fast enough.

Caller type: Other
Number: 844-809-9993

Quick Brown Fox - 08-10-2018

An unwanted call from this Santa Maria VOIP number was received in violation of the Do Not Call law. When the answering machine picked up, there was dead silence -- a strong sign of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who shamelessly prey on the public.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 805-631-4852

MonicaKep - 08-10-2018

Услуги индийского колдуна Садху

лечение алкоголизма , зависимость лечение 100% гарантия исполнения!
И многие другие услуги!

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: MonicaKep
Company: Google
Number: 402-813-7096

booboo - 08-09-2018

Calls without leaving message

Number: 518-375-3729

Quick Brown Fox - 08-09-2018

An unwanted call from this Beverly Hills number was received in violation of the Do Not Call law. When the answering machine picked up, there was dead silence -- a strong sign of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who shamelessly prey on the public.

This predator has been flagged as a scam contractor (probably unlicensed). Avoid this shyster!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 310-651-5125

joe smith - 08-09-2018

SPAM

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 336-479-8512

Magcew - 08-09-2018

Официальный сайт по борьбе с магами-шарлатанами СОЮЗ МАГОВ РОССИИ - подробнее читайте на сайте soyuz-magov-rossii.com

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Magcew
Company: Google
Number: 402-813-7096

american citizen - 08-08-2018

Claiming to be IRS. Hung up on me when I questioned them.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: fake irs
Number: 859-648-0778

Chris Ingalls - 08-08-2018

Merchant Services --SCAM!!!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 336-872-4319

Quick Brown Fox - 08-08-2018

An unwanted call from this Sumpter OR VOIP number was received in violation of the Do Not Call law. When the answering machine picked up, a woman's recorded voice announced the call was from "Informed Electorate" and asked one political question before disconnecting.

Informed Electorate is a known scam political operative that places robocalls from different parts of the country. Predators like this are why you should LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Informed electorate
Number: 541-320-9690

T - 08-08-2018

The company called and said that if I don’t take their lower interest rate credit card, that my Visa card would be canceled. Can’t something be done about these scammers!

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Card Member Services
Number: 800-739-8255

kd - 08-08-2018

He said he was Joe on a recorded line. Wanted to send me on a wonderful cruise and all I had to do is tell my friends and family what a good time I had. I told him that I am on the DO NOT CALL LIST. He said he understood. I said then STOP calling. If you don't answer they continue to call. The phone number was a local number 708-237-8692

Caller type: Other
Number: 708-237-8692

Tina - 08-08-2018

Fake Medicare scammers, wanting personal/medical information to send me a "gift".

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 508-217-4413

Quick Brown Fox - 08-07-2018

An unwanted call from this Los Angeles VOIP number was received in violation of the Do Not Call law. When the answering machine picked up, there was dead silence -- a strong sign of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who shamelessly prey on the public.

This predator has been flagged as a scam contractor. Even the venerable website www.whitepages.com describes this number as "scam or fraud." Avoid this shyster!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 323-300-6236

davy1 - 08-07-2018

You owe the I R S , legal action is pending.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: I R S scam
Number: 859-648-0778

Venediktnep - 08-06-2018

Упражнения, способные восстановить красивую фигуру

Caller type: Fax Machine
Caller: Venediktnep
Company: Google
Number: 402-813-7096

joe - 08-06-2018

vacation scam under 5 different numbers

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Costco
Number: 360-352-7205

joe - 08-06-2018

A vacation scam claiming to be Costco

Caller type: Telemarketer