FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

AH - 08-29-2016

Transferred me to a case worker. Case worker named Matthew McGregor who gave me a case number. Stated I owe and a bench warrant was going to be issued today if I don't pay $1,000. When I stated I was confused and would have an attorney call on my behalf he stated why make things worse, then proceeded to tell me that I better make sure someone picks up my kids because I will be arrested by the afternoon on felony charges. Really?

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Brad SmithMatthew McGregor
Company: Fraud and economic complaint unit
Number: 949-204-3337

Lila - 08-29-2016

Her direct number is 949-385-6392 She likes to be called at this number.

She is part of the harassment I have been experiencing.

One of these days the government will finally get to work and stop these kinds of abuse.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Anastasia but likes 2b called Anesthesia
Company: American Heritage Financial
Number: 503-689-8409

Lily - 08-29-2016

Somehow these kinds of people get phone numbers in some way and then begin to harass and call people who do not want to receive their calls.

I decided to call them back and harass them in my own particular way. They don't like it. Threatened to call the police on me. Imagine???? But it's okay for them to consistently call people

There has to be a solution to this kind of unsolicited abuse.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Anesthesia
Company: American Heritage Financial
Number: 503-689-8409

Lola - 08-29-2016

They have been harassing me and calling without my requesting they call. I blocked them but they can leave voice mails.

This is harassment and I called them back and decided to harass them the same way. Call, lovingly bestow my description of what I think of them and hang up. Turn about is fair play in my book.

Tired of being harassed by these pigs.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: American Heritage Financial
Number: 503-689-8409

skamkilla - 08-29-2016

posts fake RV ads

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 304-370-4613

lucifer - 08-29-2016

She said she was from Service company? That is not even a real company is it?

Caller type: Other
Caller: Debbie
Number: 866-254-0497

Grace - 08-29-2016

this number is not in service when tried number from land line

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 856-249-1019

I block scam callers - 08-29-2016

Rang three times. Did not leave a message. Caller ID says "Maryland," but it's a spoofed number that is not in service! Scammer warning!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 301-913-3782

werido - 08-29-2016

asked for a pic and said hi. Wouldn't answer the phone or respond back after I asked who it was.

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 260-385-3148

Billy - 08-28-2016

Sociopath. Incapable of monogamy. Slippery like a snake. Very charming but will play you like a flute. LOVES old men's money while sleeping with younger.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Tomas Castrejon
Number: 773-984-7843

I block scam callers - 08-28-2016

Didn't leave a message. When I call the number (after blocking my caller ID) there is a recording saying the survey is no longer active. It's the typical recording of a scammer. Online searches say it's for a "free cruise" or "eligible for a loan," etc. All scams!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 404-850-7055

Dave - 08-28-2016

Robo call for Mary Thomas for congress

Caller type: Politician
Company: Starnet paetec
Number: 850-462-1632

Gale - 08-27-2016

I really want to know who owns this number

Caller type: Other
Number: 440-973-8354

Serge - 08-26-2016

THE MAKE THEMSELF PASSE FOR CANADA REVENUE AGENT, TELLING YOU ARE IN TROUBLE

Caller type: Other
Company: CRA
Number: 866-978-7041

Anon - 08-26-2016

Didnt pay took my 50 $ n was suppose bring back 100 n never came back

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Daniel
Company: Concrete
Number: 801-631-0520

lee - 08-26-2016

Calls often, multiple times daily. Never leaves message. VERY annoying.

Caller type: Other
Number: 408-385-9775

Mike - 08-26-2016

an electronic voice recording said the IRS was filiing a lawsuit against me and to return the call for more info. total scam. IRS does not do that kind of calling.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: electronic voice recording
Company: IRS
Number: 866-632-9102

Paul - 08-26-2016

I called them back, numerous times. Nobody would talk with me. How do these idiots think they are going to make any money.....?

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Dennis Grey
Company: The IRS
Number: 315-207-5212

piomode - 08-25-2016

Tax fraud has been detected regarding someone using my name. If call was not returned, then immediate legal and police action would result and I would be arrested / in BIG trouble. LOL

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Kimberly Jones badge whatever
Company: Legal Affairs of US Treasury Department
Number: 612-605-1842

nogard0 - 08-25-2016

caller id of wireless caller called my home phone. i dont answer numbers i dont recognize. i give them a SIT tone and "the number you dialed is not in service" recording . if they call again then they MIGHT be legit. ... if they dont leave a message then i know they have no business calling.

Number: 812-603-3692

Lively - 08-25-2016

Robocall saying my business qualifies for a $250K loan (I get calls every week from different numbers with similar messages) - press 1 to speak to a representative, press 2 to be put on their do not call list. I pressed 2 but got nothing except a busy signal. These people never identify themselves.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 845-288-8898

Dalgor - 08-25-2016

Purported to be a warning concerning a "magistrate" action. Call was a prerecorded message, and the voice had an asian, possibly Indian accent. Message machine took part of the message, but the call ceased when I picked up.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 301-273-1313

Tony - 08-25-2016

I did nothing to be on this call list.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Saint Marys Prayer Service
Number: 704-809-5467

Frustrated - 08-25-2016

Received two calls, minutes apart (from this # and(610)-607-3675. They're together as the robocaller message left was identical, and so fast it sounded like a 33 LP record set to 45 (you older folks, like me, will understand that reference :-). No I.D. or reason for calling was given. It reeks of a scam as I don't know what legitimate company would leave a message like that.

Caller type: Other
Number: 717-831-6584

I block all scam callers - 08-25-2016

Spoofed, non-existent number used by a scammer. Just called me. I didn't answer, but checked it out and then added it to my call block list.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: scammer using spoofed number
Number: 770-498-4398