FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

skamdeth - 06-26-2016

Scammer posting fake RV ads on craigslist.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 847-978-6474

Guest - 06-26-2016

Calling multiple doulas in my area asking odd questions. Wheb callee back the name he gave does not match the name on the voicemail.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Gave a fake name
Number: 805-617-0308

seher - 06-26-2016

call one of our tax officers on this number for us not taking legal action

Caller type: Scammer
Company: IRS
Number: 202-754-9137

Very Annoyed - 06-25-2016

I am in Massachusetts. Someone has been calling from 504-736-7797 just about every day, twice a day for the past couple of weeks. I don't know anyone at that number, and whoever it is never leaves any message. I've tried to ignore it, but it's getting to be too much. I'm going to try to block the number, and will be researching who the carrier of the number is to report it to them as well.

Caller type: Other
Number: 540-736-7797

Lotus - 06-25-2016

He called consistently and often during the time my husband was very ill; beginning on 8 June 2016 we were traveling in a car. He said I won a great amount of money and a new car. When I phoned Publishers Clearing House, they said he was not with the company. Other people on the internet have been scammed by him. He always wants me to call him back.
He called after I had looked up his name on the internet 9 June and when I told him he was a fake, he said he would call back in two weeks. He called today 25 June. I didn't answer but it is the same phone number. I want to prosecute. My husband died on 15 June and this scammer made the trip to Colorado so much more difficult due to his harassment about meeting me back home in Kingman, Az. He said at that time he was at the airport in Kingman with the "package" for me.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: David King
Company: Publishers Clearing House
Number: 876-320-8235

Anon - 06-25-2016

Psycho abusive to women pathetic prick piece of crap beware

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: max
Number: 407-969-4900

kk - 06-24-2016

kk

Caller type: Other
Caller: kk
Company: 412-922-2830
Number: 412-922-2830

Brea - 06-24-2016

This number is a Vexaros number that I had traced to Southfield/10mile it sounds like a call center, they just hold the phone and listen

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 313-693-9004

Tia - 06-24-2016

This is a Vexaros number that was traced to Southfield some where by an apartment building on ten mile, it sounds like a call center of some type,but all day I get calls

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 313-932-7620

Janet - 06-24-2016

Received multiple calls from this number before blocking it. They never left a message and did not answer when I called back.

Number: 661-220-7006

Suzi - 06-24-2016

An alleged collection agent. May be a scam

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 682-207-5902

rmiller97 - 06-24-2016

Left a message saying needs to ask 'a few questions'. does not say who/where calling from. Leaves a return number of 512.240.6945

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Annie
Number: 859-687-6784

dog Wonder 62 - 06-23-2016

called like three times in 18 hours no massage, caller i.d. said ppusa twice, calling phone number once...

Caller type: Other
Number: 740-233-2048

The does - 06-23-2016

Stalker harassing again! He changes his number bc he knows I block him!

Number: 832-620-5285

CS - 06-23-2016

I take phone orders for a womens' clothing catalog. Guy calls and doesnt say anything so I hung up. Calls again and asks why I hung up on him and didnt I hear him making a bunch of noise? Asked him if he wanted to place an order and he asked how I was doing. We get enough perv calls to know one. Hung up on him again.. Googled his nuber and he has a habit of calling places and doing the same thing. How sad that that's all this guy has time for is to call a clothing company to get off. Googled his number and apparently he does this QUITE often.He must be pretty pathetic.

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 702-345-6866

kuren - 06-23-2016

pch scammer

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 876-370-2941

Sarge - 06-23-2016

claims to be from ERC

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Brittany rivera
Company: ERC
Number: 800-882-9881

Barr - 06-23-2016

keep calling and mailing trying to sell car warranty. tries to make it sound like we don't have "coverage" but we do. with Chrysler.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Warranty company
Number: 863-240-1837

debbie - 06-23-2016

He looks for prostitutes to have unprotected sex with from chatlines. HIV POSITIVE and doesn't care, lives in temple hills M.D.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Mr Henry
Number: 240-455-2325

sickofcriminals - 06-22-2016

daily hang up calls after few rings
no response when answered
fake caller id = federal offense
continual dropped calls = federal offense
calls to DNC listed and to hospice address = federal offense
dirtbags sociopaths trying to scam anyone they can

Caller type: Scammer
Company: childrens cancer
Number: 860-207-8303

b - 06-22-2016

who is paying for the survey

Caller type: Surveyor
Caller: tim
Number: 707-237-3028

Retired - 06-22-2016

Called my boyfriend to say he owed 4K and they were putting a lien on his house. He is lucky he has me who is a retired Treasury employer and I knew immediately this was a scam. IRS does not make phone calls to taxpayers asking for money or scare tactics. They systemically take care of these types of things and ALWAYS send a letter, and if a Lien is included a certified letter. No one should EVER ask you to pay over the phone --NEVER. I actually called this number back and spoke to the actual employee and I knew my phone call is being recorded, so I let them know that there is a scam using his information to alert management that this scam is going on. They provided his actual Fed ID# and FAC #, which turned out to be his actual information, very scary. They number they called from was also his direct line, and not the Syracuse POD number. SCAM written all over it. If it was not a scam, they will be reviewing it internally since I reported this to IRS directly. I am giving this employee the benefit of the doubt and letting them handle it internally. I would suggest that if this happens to any of you, that you call the number they gave you and talk to IRS directly to report a scam. Every conversation they receive is recorded.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Brian Walker
Company: IRS
Number: 315-207-4906

Sherry - 06-22-2016

Says I'm being sued by the IRS. Call 330-257-0156

Caller type: Other
Company: IRS
Number: 330-257-0156

JP - 06-22-2016

Called to tell me I have been investigated by the irs and I owe money from past taxes.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Brian Walker
Company: IRS
Number: 315-448-0807

TWF - 06-22-2016

The wicked evil stalker probably called this person to call the office to harass pretending to be looking for the person. The wicked evil stalker is in this building I worked at 282 Second St., 4th Floor Mann Consulting one of the employee has been stalking me since 2014. The wicked evil stalker must be new in this company. After 7 yearsI worked with the company on the 3rd floor same address I didn't have problem before now one of the employee started to bullying, stalking, harassment every day non-stop.

Caller type: Scammer