FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Angela - 05-25-2017

Creep pervert loser steer clear from this moron

Number: 919-799-8546

john - 05-24-2017

weirdo lots of harassing calls

Caller type: Surveyor
Caller: Anon
Number: 321-914-5196

anonymous - 05-24-2017

"Jerry Katz" calls claiming to lower your credit card rates.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Jerry Katz
Number: 816-429-9183

anonymous - 05-24-2017

They called me several times asking for "James Smith". A scam to get your money.

Caller type: Other
Number: 260-547-2910

anonymous - 05-24-2017

"Tonya Hansen calls claiming you are in serious trouble with the law. If you don't call back, you'll be in worse trouble! I think it is a scam to scare you into giving money.

Caller: Tonya Hansen
Number: 218-212-1227

anonymous - 05-24-2017

"Christy" calls and claims you won a 2017 Ford Explorer. Really, how many is she going to give away? 100,000 cars? I think it is some kind of trick or scam. For all I know they might even lure you into a big building and make you listen to a two-hour sales presentation.

Caller: Christy
Company: Notification Center
Number: 877-374-2692

Gobo - 05-24-2017

Sacmmer

Number: 714-252-4348

anonymous - 05-24-2017

While on my computer a pop-up hollered it had a virus and I should call 844-608-8791. I think it is some kind of scam or trick to get your money.

Number: 844-608-8791

sunny - 05-24-2017

Calls and says he noticed you tried to order something from a website but the order didn't complete. Offers to help you out if you call back. The message is delivered by a callbot, If you answer, "john" just keeps rattling off his spiel, exactly the same way each time.
If you call back, John is never in his office, although they will give you a nae that is associated with your number. They do not identify their company when thye answer.
Oh, and they do say they will remove you from the call list. I got another bot call from them 9 minutes after hanging up with the "not John" employee.

Number: 877-246-7664

Nick - 05-24-2017

this is all I got, has called off & call all week

Caller: robinson Marjorie
Number: 202-549-1179

Arlene - 05-24-2017

Received a call on my cell while I was at work. They left a message stating that I needed to call them before they filed a lawsuit against me. Message was very hard to understand. Deleted it and blocked the number

Number: 502-383-4017

matt - 05-24-2017

Called while in a work meeting. I didn't answer the call as I didn't recognize the number. Let me a garbled low quality voicemail stating that if I didn't call them back, they would be able to make a case against me in a lawsuit. Only half of the message recorded as the recording began when my voicemail picked up. I didn't pay much attention to the information contained and deleted quickly.

Number: 502-383-4017

Jackie - 05-24-2017

Left a message saying that a processor would be coming to my house and wearing orange vests. I need a legal form of identification. He went on and on but I deleted him.

Caller: Frank Lavallo
Company: Legal support
Number: 866-761-3088

J tayllor - 05-24-2017

Indian accent said sm I talking with the homeowner

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 519-548-3263

fed up - 05-24-2017

Received a call from 323-379-5755, didn't answer since I do not answer calls from numbers I don't recognize. I tried calling back & shows number is busy. I'm so fed up with these a**holes harassing me & I have be forced to resort to not answering calls from numbers I don't know. The do not call list says there's consequences but that doesn't seem to be working.

Company: RobocallerSpammerTelemarketer
Number: 323-379-5755

Guest - 05-24-2017

Godless Teleterrorist soliciting for donations to support ISIS and Al Qaeda in their war against America in order to be able to infiltrate American borders and slaughter as many Americans as possible.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Terrorist
Company: Terrorist Inc
Number: 267-313-5230

Tennessee girl - 05-24-2017

Called 5 times in less than 12 hours..robo..

Number: 480-816-5625

Leigh - 05-24-2017

Allegedly calling about the expiration of my vehicle warranty. I DO NOT OWN A VEHICLE.

Number: 936-209-8094

Mike Bierman - 05-23-2017

Comes in as Woodville, Mississippi. Criminal muslim turds from India and Pakistan ignoring DNC registry. Trying to get credit card numbers for some garbage nonexistent extended car warranty. These scum are probably criminals involved in the child sex slave trade and other organized criminal activity. Boy, do they have mouths in them. One told me he hoped I died. Do not answer and block the number. They are also using multiple numbers with different state IDs to make the calls. If you block one, they'll call you from the next. Pure criminal Indian and Pakistani muslim filth.
Caller: Scum

Number: 225-217-3723

Nanya - 05-23-2017

Claim to be from the government wanting to "give" you money, the become VERY aggressive when you tell them you do not need it nor do you want it. This is NOT how the government works!!!

Number: 202-549-1179

MDsubscriber - 05-23-2017

-- Facebook posted complaint of caller trying to capture "yes" answer from called party. Hung up when other words used.
-- Apparent scam attempt to switch phone service provider.

Caller type: Other
Number: 304-810-2401

fed up - 05-23-2017

So tired for spam/telemarketers calling! I don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize, but called back & some customer service center wanting to help me. I'm on do not call list & block the numbers but they change numbers seems like daily. Received call from 626-988-4363 yesterday & now 626-988-4364, UGH!!!!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 626-988-4364

Macdonald - 05-23-2017

i am concern to find out who called me.

Caller type: Other
Company: didnt mention it
Number: 031-492-2526

Christine - 05-23-2017

Called twice. A woman with a thick accent asking for me by name from some (unintelligible) agency related to "grain" and "taxes". Hung up on her.

Number: 202-754-2200

ho c - 05-23-2017

Skip trace illegally harassing and redirecting my ailing son's emails...False web pages...even made threats about making ME PAY FOR MY FATHERS DEBTS!!!...THEY JUST WANT TO PUNISH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STRUGGLING especially if someone....like me for example....are walking the straight and narrow and law abiding road...so that..whatever im tired I've paid enough....but unfortunately that's not the case...and the I.r.S...for puttin me through some kind of sick punishment for my father's mistakes...im soon angry and frustrated especially dumb-founded by the fact that nobody sees that....id rather you guys just kill me and get it over with....

Caller type: Politician