FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Ralph - 09-18-2017

Weasels call all the time.
However, I enjoy them calling.
They don't get to speak with anyone.
Can't leave no message either.

Ha !

Number: 928-399-3541

Quick Brown Fox - 09-17-2017

An unwanted call from this Los Angeles area cell number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Telecriminals like this one are the reason you should LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR CALLS!

Number: 310-800-5566

JQ - 09-17-2017

RE: 312 869 9407. Caller claims to be from ____________ Bank security. His voice has a slight "Street talk/Beat Cop" sound to it. Claims my account is under review. Could I provide some verification to him by responding to a series of questions he would be asking over this "secure and recorded line?" When I said this sounds a bit strange he said he would "block" my account to protect it until I could go into the ______________ Bank tomorrow to provide verification in person. He then asked if I still did not want to provide verification now? I again resisted. Later, I called the bank myself. They claim they never make such calls and no, the account is not under review and there is no "block" on it.

Caller: Emmanuel
Number: 312-869-9407

Mike - 09-16-2017

I reported these guys before. Guy with a thick accent. He asked if I was renting or if i owned. I asked if he was from India or Pakistan and he replied "I'm calling from Toronto you idiot, can't you see the number". I laughed and hung up.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 416-556-4422

Dennis in Sarnia - 09-15-2017

Phishing text message read: "Your BMO account was locked on 2017-09-15, please complete the verification form http://secured-bmoverification.com/verification/"

Phone number and message were reported here: https://www.bmo.com/home/about/banking/privacy-security/reporting-suspicious-behaviour

Suggest every one else who reads this post does report it to BMO as well. Hopefully BMO can get the scam site and phone number shut down

Caller: Scam text from 416-655-5775
Number: 416-655-5775

Tim - 09-15-2017

They are also using 313-305-1365 and 313-305-1382 call every night this week! I'm on a do not call list

Caller type: Other
Company: LPN megapopnet
Number: 313-305-1375

Frank - 09-14-2017

Sent me a smishing text.

Number: 586-843-7891

Reen - 09-14-2017

they said I was in non-compliance they need to speak to me before end of business day. I can reach office at 844-248-2832,if they don't hear from me today, they will begin legal process and will be placed on a 24 scheduling block and someone will be out to your home, or place of business.

Caller type: Other
Caller: legal services
Number: 844-248-2832

Quick Brown Fox - 09-14-2017

Yet another unwanted call from this Los Angeles area VOIP number arrived today, just 2 weeks since the last unwanted call on Sept. 1. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Posters report the caller is a scam contractor (probably unlicensed). Whether it's air duct cleaning, home repairs, computer repairs, credit cards, vacation giveaways, fake charities, or the IRS, A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM!

Number: 805-212-7110

vicmic83 - 09-14-2017

To date have called 27 times. I do not pickup. Have reported the number 15+ times.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Auto Warranty
Number: 313-305-1375

sunny - 09-14-2017

Called for one of my relatives. Threatening to detain relative with the assistance of the sheriff for suggestion of a two part felony. Left call back number of 877-806-9603.
Capital Couriers delivers packages out of Texas. 515-is Des Moines Iowa.
Total scammer-must be a new one-he wasn't all that sharp.

Caller: Nathan Martinez
Company: Capital Couriers
Number: 515-298-7151

Honza - 09-13-2017

He said the IRS and Homeland Security would arrest me unless I send him $1,950 from Western Union yet tonight. He said they were watching my home. He sounded like he was from Nigeria or some foreign country as he was very hard to understand. He said they would handcuff me yet tonight and I would be in prison for at least 72 hours and then deported by HomeLand Security. I was born here and to put it mildly this is a terrible scam trying to prey on people who may be immigrants.

Caller: hamid
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Number: 646-568-2984

bob - 09-13-2017

SCAM ALERT BEWARE: CRIMINALS - Credit Card fraud CONSUMER ASSIST - Received unsolicited call. Criminals looking for gullible victims. Old scam to get personal information and Credit Card info. YET ANOTHER INDIA/PAKISTAN CALL CENTER CALL

Number: 323-879-4052

edwards90301 - 09-13-2017

recording claims to offer help with google business listing...what do you think?...lol BLOCKED

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 313-305-1055

Zderf - 09-13-2017

Vehicle warranty extension scam. Had my old data somehow, and when advised, they hung up on me.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 316-227-1988

Dave - 09-13-2017

CALL EVERY DAY. I DON'T ANSWER, SHUT THE MACHINGE OF NOW. I'M ON A DUE NOT CALL LIST. gcw928

Company: LNP Megapopnet
Number: 313-305-1375

Rob of NY - 09-13-2017

Another scumbag offering $10,000 per day -- can you spell SCAM.
This one should really be locked up.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 541-363-5421

bob - 09-12-2017

SCAM ALERT BEWARE: CRIMINALS - AZ DUCT CLEANING OR DUCT DEPOT - Received unsolicited call. Criminals looking for gullible victims. Old scam to get personal information and Credit Card info.

Number: 800-457-6785

Max - 09-12-2017

Liberty Life spam.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Mr A-hole
Company: Liberty Life
Number: 041-065-0080

jim - 09-11-2017

car warranty

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 316-215-8890

Quick Brown Fox - 09-11-2017

An unwanted call from this Inglewood landline arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

According to the website www.whitepages.com the owner of this number is someone named Elevia Gomez. Many posters report it is a disconnected or spoofed number. This is another reason why you should LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THESE PATHETIC CALLS.

Number: 310-412-1235

Chief - 09-11-2017

caller inquired about my email address and password.

Caller type: Other
Company: tnt internatiional
Number: 305-224-8324

Rix - 09-11-2017

Another scum sucker for credit card interest rates! Don't fall for this Scam ! Be safe out there folks!

Company: Not Listed
Number: 336-436-9778

Trish - 09-08-2017

He identified himself as Jonathan Stewart from Priority Legal Care Services and he had a summons for me and was scheduled to go out to my home and place of employment. I should make myself available and have two forms of ID within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Caller: Jonathan Stewart
Company: Priority Legal Care Services
Number: 877-350-2885

Owner - 09-07-2017

The number 647-962-8301 and 1-800-392-9883 belong to DEB and Associates in Etobicoke, ON, Canada. You can find us online at Linkedin, Canada411 or www.debandassociates.com. We specialize in Estates and Trusts. Our clients are Beneficiaries and we take them through the process of obtaining their settlement.

When we call u, u call us!

Company: DEB and Associates