FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

skamdeth - 05-26-2016

Nigerian scammer.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: brooks law
Number: 865-315-8862

ag - 05-26-2016

I ANSWERED AND THERE WAS A SLIGHT PAUSE, SO I FIGURED IT WAS A SCAM. SHE ASKED FOR THE OWNER BY HIS FIRST NAME. I TOLD HER HE WAS ON ANOTHER LINE AND ASKED IF I COULD HELP HER. SHE STATED SHE WOULD WAIT. I ASKED WHERE SHE WAS CALLING FROM AND SHE SAID TELL HIM ITS LINDSAY, HE KNOWS ME...SHE WAS VERY RUDE. I TOLD HER I WOULD TRY TO INTERRUPT HIS IMPORTANT PHONE CALL AND PUT HER ON HOLD.......SHE HUNG UP SO I CALLED THE NUMBER BACK AND THE RECORDING STATES ITS A RADIO ADVERTISING SERVICE....FIGURES

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: LINDSAY
Company: RADIO ADVERTISING SERVICE
Number: 734-389-7218

hates - 05-25-2016

why mt lassen black mailing scaming people out of money

Caller type: Other
Caller: 530529-2722
Company: red bluff mtllassen charter
Number: 702-529-2722

skamkilla - 05-25-2016

Scammer posting fake RV ads on craigslist.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 502-547-1312

Ron - 05-25-2016

caller didn't answer

Caller type: Other
Number: 830-257-2832

Lu - 05-25-2016

This awful person keeps calling and calling. They will not give you any information except they are calling about a case number. Daily calls.

How do i stop this!!

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 541-423-3153

J P - 05-24-2016

HARRASSED

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: RACHAEL LEWIS
Company: AQUARIUS LEGAL GROUP
Number: 346-772-2349

m - 05-24-2016

Caller from 844-230-2869 leaves msg on phone saying this is my last call and I will be coming to the address listed to serve you notice. But mind you know letters have come to the house. She tries to use an intimidating voice to scare timid people. Beware because she calls unknown caller. Screen your calls if it is someone you want to speak to you will most likely recognize the caller.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Melanie Smith
Number: 844-230-2869

m - 05-24-2016

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Melanie Smith
Number: 844-230-2869

Claire - 05-24-2016

It's Acurian.

They manage patient enrollments for clinical trials.

If you've filled out a screener (on Craigslist, for example), for a health-related study, they do the follow-up interviewing to see if you qualify and can be matched with a study.

Caller type: Other
Company: Acurian
Number: 855-445-2822

Not the One - 05-24-2016

Said I could get a free home security system provided I put a sign up in my yard. Well I have a home security system already and I live in a condo with common areas shared amongst the residents. These low lifers are sick and should stop harassing people while they are at work. Federal authorizes need to crack down on these scums.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Security Company Dultuth Georgia
Company: Home Security System
Number: 404-491-7274

Not the One - 05-24-2016

They called and said they were with Windows said they wanted talk to the primary user of my home computer. A bunch of stupid sicko's that need to get a life.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Windows technical support
Number: 202-100-9912

Jim the telemarketer hunter - 05-24-2016

Recorded pitch for Life Insurance

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: United Life Insurance
Number: 800-383-9406

Gay - 05-24-2016

They hang up on you when you answer the phone .Being stalked....????scary

Caller type: Other
Number: 209-421-0559

homeworker - 05-24-2016

He's called numerous times, using different phone numbers, asking about my application for disability benefits. I never applied for disability benefits.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: joe
Company: Social Security
Number: 775-557-6324

Suny - 05-24-2016

They claim to be Microsoft. I've had this call countless times and asked to be removed from their list. I'm on the no callers list as well. The caller used obscene language when I asked that he never call back.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Microsoft
Number: 514-732-4157

Anon - 05-24-2016

They are scammers who leave notes on parked cars offering to buy them. Don't fall for it.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Ken and Lucy
Number: 408-363-0344

Deadbeat - 05-23-2016

Collection agency for Discover Card. Rec'd call 5/23/16, 3 pm, did not answer, they did not leave a message

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: Portfolio Recovery
Number: 620-860-0202

joe - 05-23-2016

800 service is the only thing that showed up on the caller ID other than their phone number.

Number: 877-308-0128

Pam - 05-23-2016

Called my husband said we were being audited, my husband gave me the phone, I told him who I was and that I filed my taxes through turbo tax I then asked him his name and address he hung up on me. So I called him back from the number he called me from. He answered the phone Internal Revenue Service. I asked him his name he said James Wilson when I asked for his address he then told me to ask my mom. I said why he then said cause she had sex with him last night. I told him I was reporting him he said do whatever you want

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Internal Revenue Service
Number: 202-602-0048

David - 05-23-2016

This is a collection agency. This company has harassed me for 9 years for another person's debt and I do not even know the person. They have even begun calling my new phone number. I wish that they would stop harassing me for something that I have nothing to do with.
Here is their contact information:
ERC collections
8014 Bayberry Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone: (800) 861-9730
Email: customercare@ercbpo.com

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: ERC collections
Number: 314-735-0487

Gerry D - 05-22-2016

541 734-7366 Drunk meth using bodyshop worker dan wells in medford oregon.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Dan Wells
Company: Total douchebag
Number: 541-734-7366

Rhonda - 05-22-2016

Say they are calling from Central Bank of Nigeria. Pretty sophisticated con.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Dr Reggin BMuda PhD
Company: Crew of con artists
Number: 844-761-4087

Charlie - 05-21-2016

did not answer me when I said hello , but has called 3 times in last 36 hrs

Caller type: Other
Company: Vexaros
Number: 330-754-1250

Starfish - 05-20-2016

No message. Any one else get calls from this number. It's an Oregon prefix and I live in Oregon, but it still seems fishy.

Number: 503-208-9711