FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

JohnBBad - 04-27-2016

SOBs' have called 12 times in the past 2 hours. This is originated from ASIA. Some have reported Cigna, health insurance. Annoying as hell.

Caller type: Other
Company: MyCallBot
Number: 777-634-9494

Stan - 04-27-2016

they have called me a good 12 times have them on call block they still try to call, even to day call block stopped it

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 970-236-2207

Glenn - 04-27-2016

Called and hung up, called back twice and immediate hang-up

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 702-514-3833

on DNC - 04-27-2016

256-911-5271 = caller id = V427095451000658 = spoofed number from a robo caller V caller ID on 4/27/09 except that is is 2016, not 2009 so maybe this is spoofed too = from this real number = last 10 digits = 545-100-0658 = which is a spoofed number too, so do you really want whatever they are spoofing? if you do, go for it! otherwise HANG UP AND BLOCK this number...ugh....

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: idiot spoofer
Company: spoofer extordonaire
Number: 256-911-5271

Frustrated - 04-27-2016

I keep getting calls over and over, all day, at my work from this number. It appears to be some student loan debt collection company but I #1. Have no student loans and #2. I WORK for a Federal Student Loan servicer. My co-workers are also getting calls from this number and it blocks our customers from getting put through to us. How do we make this stop??

Number: 400-200-1006

Axe - 04-27-2016

Calls every 15 mins.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Commpartners LLC
Number: 775-476-4084

JB - 04-27-2016

Calls everyday.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 775-476-4084

A real veteran - 04-27-2016

This is a SCAM attempting to get money for wounded veterans. A COMPLETE SCAM! A bunch of phonies. They should be arrested

Caller type: Fundraiser
Caller: david clark
Number: 240-245-9499

bk - 04-27-2016

Woman with strong Indian accent called, asked if I was the owner of the computer in my home. When I asked her to clarify she just repeated the question. I asked to be taken off their calling list (I have registered my number with the Do Not Call list so I am guessing they have my data from another source). When I asked to be taken off their calling list the woman got flustered and, what I assume, cussed me out - though I cannot be sure of this as I do not speak her native language.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: no name given
Number: 512-643-8512

WJ Spicerman - 04-27-2016

Three or four calls from this or an associated pair of number search says the company is "R Squared" in Melevile NY but web search claims it's in upstate NY not on Long Island.

The moron who had and used this number before me must have been into debt up to his or her eyeballs and didn't have the knowledge to deal with it. The recording claimed the individual who own this number before me was (by their records) in debt over $10,000 in student loans, did not consolidate this debt "reasonably" (an irrational voice recording speaking of reasonable action). Who ever is doing this is doing it illegally.

I'm on the federal DNC list long enough and shouldn't be getting these harassing debt-related phone calls. Why is the federal gov. unable to accommodate a simple prerequisite for personal privacy, and the basic covenant of quiet & peaceful enjoyment of living. Stop these jerks NOW please! Pretty soon I'm writing everyone in Washington DC who will listen to my complaints. Let's get on the stick DNC like now!

I've contacted a lawyer (yesterday) who's initial contact by telephone (today) says they can get the calls to stop, and get potentially $500 for each company generating these auto-dialed calls.

For anyone else getting these bullshit robo-dialed calls a lawyer option is well worth looking into.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: R Squared
Number: 914-373-5973

WJ Spicerman - 04-27-2016

Caller type: Scammer
Company: R Squared
Number: 845-364-3140

KaseyW - 04-27-2016

Answering machine caught the tail-end of the message - "… to get more information about this case file, please call (806) 277-9129."

Sounds like either a debt collector or one of the "you're in trouble with the IRS, or the legal system" scams.

Number: 806-277-9129

Diana - 04-27-2016

The caller ID comes up either with the phone number or with "Syndicate Bank". Calling multiple times per day with a recorded message for someone I've never heard of. I looked them up online and "Syndicate Bank" is a banking institution in India.

My phone system does not allow me to block calls. If I don't answer they leave the recording on voice mail. So irritating! I am on the DNC registry.

Company: Syndicate Bank
Number: 877-317-5659

Shay - 04-27-2016

They claim to be from medicare, but are seeking your personal information that medicare already posses.They are scammers looking to steal your information. They hung up on me as soon as I started asking questions about their tactics. BEWARE...........

Caller type: Scammer
Company: medicare assistance
Number: 630-882-0529

Sally - 04-27-2016

This is legit. This is Toyota calling about the recall on their airbags.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Toyota
Company: Toyota
Number: 888-312-5994

Me - 04-27-2016

one ring
answered
no one there
I hung up and blocked the number
Stillwater, OK

Caller type: Other
Number: 405-338-1006

TS - 04-27-2016

Just got the same call, same name , same technique... left a very relaxed message.

Caller: Doran Haney

Anon - 04-27-2016

I thought this was an earnest request from a neighbor. After I found this information I called the number, and let them know there are multiple reports of them doing this over the years and not to bother us again.

Caller: Ken or Lucy

ESCrash - 04-26-2016

Calls multiple times no messages

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 314-685-8932

BC - 04-26-2016

The caller said they represented: MICROSOFT. I was told to go to my computer and at the same time press "Flag" and the Letter "R". I was not able to be at my computer so I said I would call them back. I never did because I thought the call was a scammer.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Too Foreign to understand the accent
Company: Said they represented Microsoft
Number: 800-445-2470

jpelo - 04-26-2016

Hangs up whenever answered, no messages left.

Caller type: Other
Number: 925-400-9505

JT - 04-26-2016

Just received a phone call from the same 972-908-0320. Dorin or Doran Haney. Said he was calling about a small business owners meeting in town.

Caller: Doran Haney

Jih - 04-26-2016

Career center work from home jobs

Caller type: Other
Caller: Foeign accent could not understand her much
Company: Career Center