FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Anthony - 12-03-2016

This girl must be either a junkie or is running a scam operation.. She posts on craigslist stating she wants to hang out with a guy and gives out her number.. Then after texting she wants a drug called Molly and for the guy to go meet her friend and buy it first.. Total scam not to mention Illegal if its a true deal..

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: She never told me
Number: 567-868-9001

Marc Jacobs - 12-03-2016

DirecTV Marketer

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Megan
Company: DirecTV
Number: 870-493-3226

katyes - 12-02-2016

lori thompson&gailwatson&tracy gore is stocking people kidnapping people trying kill them

Caller: lori thompson
Company: mtlassen
Number: 530-529-2722

Claudia M - 12-02-2016

toady everyone in our household received this scam text:
'A position is available to make $500/week for a Customer Representative Job. for more details send full names by email to: hr@ordmanshopsllc.net '

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: text message
Company: ordmanshopsllcnet
Number: 416-543-3300

Nicky - 12-02-2016

Not sure why they're calling , but that number and two others have been blowing my phone up . I feel if its really important , they would have left messages. I'm really getting piased off and currently finding a way to block these numbers

Number: 765-274-0782

Dean - 12-02-2016

1-509-570-4817 drugger slut rips you off

Caller type: Other
Caller: Lisa
Company: Dating
Number: 509-570-4817

Nicole - 12-01-2016

i get a call from this number 209-682-1137 3 or 5 times a day and they speak in spanish then hang up.

Caller type: Other
Caller: speaks spanish then hangs up
Company: dnt know
Number: 209-682-1137

Alta Loma - 12-01-2016

I got a call at 5:30pm from this number marked "Cervantes, Alexa" by the caller ID. I answered and it sounded like someone took me off mute, but did not answer my frequent inquiries about the caller. I tried calling back, but nothing connected.

Caller type: Other
Number: 323-434-1133

Quick Brown Fox - 12-01-2016

Still another unwanted call from this Thousand Oaks area VOIP arrived today, less than 2 weeks since the last unwanted call on Nov. 20. This time, when the call rolled to voice mail, the caller left no message, just dead space. This is a favorite tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who use automated dialers to troll the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to rip off.

Previously, "Chris with Family Builders" would announce his presence. According to other posters, "Family Builders" has phoned from other numbers in the past, and has been characterized as a scam contractor.

Folks, these creeps specialize in wallettechtomy -- surgical removal of the wallet. Protect yours! Let your answering machine capture their pathetic attempts at scam artistry!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 805-380-3030

antero lomba - 12-01-2016

never leave name just reference name

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 616-228-1181

motherwolf66 - 12-01-2016

I didn't answer this time because have gotten calls from this number before and it was a scam calls was trying to tell me that my computer had a virus and they can fix it. I am so tired of all those calls if I didn't need my phone I would have it taken out

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 717-110-0000

bill - 12-01-2016

Was hostile berating and I'm not sure he really was with. Lots of threats and badgering.
Do not communicate w/these people. Check FB. Hoax

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Steve Winston
Number: 888-589-8317

tired - 12-01-2016

Does not leave a message

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Capital Funding
Number: 718-514-9070

Diane - 12-01-2016

They don't give any info... but they keep asking for a person who doesn't live here. Besides I can't even understand that name because the person that calls has a very heavy accent. This person called me several times the last two times will within one hour

Caller type: Other
Number: 745-565-8978

Will - 12-01-2016

This is the old Microsoft Scam from India.

They certainly give India a bad name.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 717-110-0000

Danny - 12-01-2016

No Caller ID / Leaves No Message

Caller type: Other
Number: 409-291-7205

badname - 12-01-2016

Repeated calls do not answer any

Caller type: Other
Number: 646-517-7554

BETTY - 12-01-2016

Did not answer������������ I am on the do not call list too!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 646-517-7554

S 1989 - 12-01-2016

Got a text from this creep this morning saying his name is James. Sad day when you have to go on done deal for a woman!

Please warn others.

Reported to GardaĆ­

Caller type: Other
Number: 086-057-4095

IRS Scam - 12-01-2016

This is scam claiming to be IRS investigator. Do not give any info out and if in doubt, call your local IRS office

Caller type: Other
Number: 347-537-1718

ABC - 11-30-2016

No comment

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Kok xiong
Company: Maxis
Number: 032-252-8000

Kat - 11-30-2016

Asked for John. I told her she had the wrong number to which she replied "maybe you can help me. I'm calling from donor relations on behalf of Breast cancer. Can we count on you to help women who can't afford medication" - wrong audience.., I am a professional fundraiser who has breast cancer. Blocked the number

Company: Breast Cancer
Number: 612-800-7133

Vanessa - 11-30-2016

Told me I would be aressted if didnt pay in two weeks. I though the mob was kinda gone. Besides all I owe is rent and my water heat included. I said I dont have any debt other than that, and that in my monthly rent.
You got the wrong person

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: united transaction
Number: 800-319-1476

Brenda Colby - 11-30-2016

Calling my house and cellphone numerous times a day. Persisting on getting my personal info. Claiming to be a collection agency. Harassing me more like it.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 210-634-3909

bgood47 - 11-30-2016

I keep getting unknown calls from this number; however, I will not answer because of safety issues.

Caller type: Telemarketer