FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Burton - 07-16-2016

Said I won $550,000 and a brand new Mercedes !! I told them to mail it, then I hung up. I can't wait for all that money and my new car. ;-)

Number: 876-421-2795

sal - 07-16-2016

Called or text all day. Free tango web cam

Caller type: Other
Number: 559-577-8403

Mary - 07-16-2016

Got a text last night about someone was cheating his/her. To send money that she won't say that she was using them.

Caller type: Other
Number: 559-577-8403

Terry - 07-15-2016

This robocall keeps calling, but when I answer there is nothing. Never a message, I tried saying "REMOVE THIS NUMBER". However, the computed message doesn't recognize that phase. We keep getting these annoying calls.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Sara Jordan
Company: Vexnards
Number: 618-505-1252

Mickey - 07-15-2016

Got a call from 632-518-0000 and a female stated she was from a computer company and wanted to speak to the owner of the computer. I hung up knowing it was a scam.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: No name just a female
Number: 632-518-0000

Jaycee - 07-15-2016

I just got a call today that is almost identical to the other calls listed on this site. They said my stepson was being investigated and as an known associate I needed to call them immediately. They left a case number. I knew it was a scam so I came to the Internet to investigate it first.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Lydia Whitefork
Company: Office of Investigation Fraud amp Complaints Unit
Number: 512-582-7349

Storm - 07-15-2016

This number calling repeatedly.
Will not leave message.
One time when picked up. No one there.
Seemed to be operator que, leaving you in wait. For someone to answer or respond to you picking up.

Caller type: Other
Number: 419-475-4836

not a community bank fan - 07-15-2016

Customer account specialist at Pier one/ community bank because I put a complaint in about the credit card service i received. My purse was stolen so I called Pier one to replace it. For some reason the idiots closed the account and did not send another card. I only found out because I went shopping on the holiday weekend to get the reward points. Pier one can look up you account without the card. Ends up that I had to pay cash and did not get my rewards points. I will be paying off the card and never using it again because they are idiots.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Caleb
Company: community bank
Number: 866-727-9976

C - 07-14-2016

claimed if tax fraud in my name. If I did not call it would be same as failure to appear before a magistrate and Federal criminal offense charges will occur

Caller: Badge 9592
Company: Legal Affairs Dept of Treasury
Number: 877-653-2175

Chubby - 07-14-2016

Unknown

Number: 520-265-8783

Carrie - 07-13-2016

He found my number on Facebook. Won't stop calling or texting. Creepy creeper!

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Mike
Company: Personal
Number: 269-544-9093

bob - 07-13-2016

Calling for my daughter for legal action. Very evasive and quite rude

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: matthew
Company: brown and goldstein
Number: 888-454-8456

skamkilla - 07-13-2016

This is a scam, likely from the Moldovan scammers behind casting360.com. They also use the number 888-966-0843.
They will demand your credit card number, and get rude if you do not provide it.

Number: 877-824-6291

Kim - 07-13-2016

Left message I or my attorney needed to call this hot line 360-209-7906. If he didn't hear back from us I would be responsible for what happens. He had an accent. I called back he said you know why Im calling bitch said he was with the IRS

Caller type: Other
Caller: Eric Foster
Company: IRS
Number: 360-209-7906

Billy - 07-13-2016

I don't know

Number: 628-400-4042

Alex - 07-12-2016

Sarah Jean Lore is a prostitute who posts on backpage. Google phone numbers (727)608-9310 or (727)614-3361 tattoos don't lie. Is IV drug user look at all the track marks arms and inner thighs shares needles with person who tested positive HIV and HEPATITIS and she has tested positive for HEPATITIS refuses to get HIV test. Agreed to testify to grand jury against ICE and assist other LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES BUILDING CASES AGAINST PEOPLE SHE IS BUYING CRACK AND PILLS FROM. Look on Pinellas county court records. HER FELONY DRUG CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED.

Caller: Sarah Jean Lore
Company: posts on backpage prostitute
Number: 727-614-3361

CJ - 07-12-2016

Caller type: Other
Caller: Officer Eric Foster
Number: 360-209-7906

MJM - 07-12-2016

Scam. These people are asking for donations supposedly to benefit cancer and the people suffering from it. The only ones really benefiting are the people soliciting. They were shut down by the State before using other names, so they just start under another name. Research before giving them any credit card or other info. Also called at 8:17 AM and then using (609) 232-8008 in the PM.

Caller: United Breast Cancer Foundation
Number: 609-300-2715

Kris - 07-12-2016

Persons with accent called a couple times saying they i was randomly selected to receive a government grant of $9000, but i needed to provide a bank account number or go to a rite aid or Walgreens and write $250 with a code to get the money. And purchase a gift card. Scam!!!!!!!

Company: US GOVERMENT
Number: 202-780-5896

Fed_upFL - 07-12-2016

This phone number is associated to fraudulent cashiers check being made out in the name of my corporation. Scammers whoever they are

Number: 916-222-1635

Mrs Harris - 07-12-2016

Left a message saying she was with "Fraud and Economic Complaint Unit, that an aggravated complaint had been filed in my state and my jurisdiction, to call them right away and give them a certain reference number. They knew my name too. Sound like they were in a call center.

Today I have reported them to the Attorney General's office.

Caller: Melody Blake
Number: 469-522-3554

windy21 - 07-10-2016

robs models.. do not see. foot session perv. calls to steal your time. models beware. creep

Number: 609-845-7877

sandydee - 07-10-2016

Caller type: Other
Number: 956-898-5261

Anony - 07-09-2016

Robocall mortgage rate calls from several different numbers. Voice activated responses. If you interrupt and say Remove My Number she responds you will added to Do Not Call List. Not sure if it will work but have already blocked them from 3 different numbers. They call every day.

Company: Vexaros