FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Frustrated - 05-22-2017

THEY CALLED AND WHEN I ANSWERED THEY DID NOT SAY ANYTHING AND WHEN I CALLED THE NUMBER BACK IT WAS ALWAYS BUSY.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 714-316-0405

Upset - 05-22-2017

They called and hung up

Caller type: Other
Number: 559-206-5695

Bryan - 05-22-2017

This company is a fraud, don't give them anything. They ask you for more money and don't send a dime....first it was 675 for a $5,000 loan and then supposedly they wanted another $675 so the lender could feel comfortable giving me $5,000. This is all after you give them money and then they want to say that them asking for more money is outlined in their contract. This is a fraud...don't give them anything.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Christina George
Company: Lippman Credit Group
Number: 888-400-2944

BEWARE of This SCAM Caller - 05-22-2017

BEWARE Of This SCAM Caller !!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: BEWARE of This SCAM Caller
Company: BEWARE of This SCAM Caller
Number: 310-112-2111

Penelope parisi - 05-22-2017

Called taped and hung up phone never the same since

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Just number shows
Number: 398-795-0736

Marsha - 05-21-2017

Sent a text. Wants me to visit a scam website for bogus craigslist info

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 781-803-2019

Quick Brown Fox - 05-21-2017

An unwanted call from this spoofed (non-existent) number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Posters report this is a scam solar energy contractor, just one of many. Remember Solyndra, which legally ripped off taxpayers for a cool $500 million? Whether it's credit cards, vacation giveaways, air duct cleaning, solar energy, home improvements, computer repairs, or the IRS, A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM!!!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 310-112-2111

Eladio Anaya - 05-21-2017

Ocasio group is owned by a scammer contractor by the name Josue ocasio. He uses the name ocasio group to hide the fact that his real business name is Josue ocasio group. He's a scammer stay away

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Josue ocasio
Company: Ocasio group
Number: 216-538-6711

john - 05-21-2017

con artist loser weirdo keeps calling harassment

Caller: Anon
Number: 407-284-7992

Yoruba - 05-20-2017

Scamorama

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: 100 Pure Third World Filfth
Company: World Bridge
Number: 310-515-5551

Ries - 05-20-2017

Timewaster. cheap, do not see.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: ARAB
Number: 904-610-6580

JJD - 05-20-2017

Foreign call center spoofing a North American phone number.

I can not understand that there could be so many duct cleaning services in my city employing these types of companies for leads.... such that we get 1 or 2 of these calls every week! They do not respect the do-not-call legislation (being already on the list and additional requests to them to stop calling) and they will not divulge who the company is that they are booking appointments for.

This has to be some kind of scam instead.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: James
Company: the air duct cleaning service
Number: 213-935-8707

Tommy - 05-20-2017

Schizophrenic, narcissistic, bipolar, ptsd, off meds, psychotic, methamphetamine abusing, wanted criminal.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Thomas Allen Tingle
Company: The Hustle
Number: 912-339-7435

peppa - 05-19-2017

Got a call from (866) 761-3088 but call back number left was different. Here is the message left on my cell voicemail, word for word... "Hi. My name is Frank Lavallo. I am with Legal Support Services. I am calling in regards to a legal notice scheduled to be serviced out to this address on file. We will be stopping out accompanied with the presence of a uniformed officer just to ensure everyone's safety. We do request that any large animals or firearms on the premises, that they do be put away and secured for the safety of everyone involved. The individual to be served will need to have on their person one valid form of state issued identification. If we cannot locate this individual, we will forward this notice over to the sheriff's department where they may attempt to serve this notice directly through the employer. If you have any questions or concerns, please have yourself or your attorney contact the claimant's office (844) 369-0786. Thank you."

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Frank Lavallo
Company: Legal Support Services
Number: 866-761-3088

Paul210 - 05-19-2017

It was word for word from what Jinx has reported.

Caller: Frank Levallo
Company: Legal Support Services
Number: 866-761-3088

Zoe - 05-19-2017

Caller said he was from Telus offering deals for business line asked personal questions and only wanted yes or no answers for some questions. I refused to answer and hung a few times on them and called my Telus provider afterwards and asked about this number and about our account and it was not a Telus representative.

Caller type: Other
Caller: MARK JOHNSON
Company: Telus
Number: 819-260-1498

Jean - 05-19-2017

I asked why he was calling me when my number is on the No Call List, he said because he was coming over to fuck me.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 202-754-2200

JJD - 05-19-2017

Foreign call center attempting to sell duct cleaning -OR- maybe gathering info for some other scam.

I would love to play along one day when I have time and book an appointment only to find out whose truck shows up - to know what idiot furnace company has hired these people for leads so I can lodge a formal complaint because they DO NOT RESPECT out do-not-call legislation.

I have tried in the past to get them to tell me the name of the company "so I can look up their reputation before letting strangers in my home" - they wouldn't say the furnace company name they are booking appts for.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: the air duct cleaning services
Number: 819-260-1498

Epi - 05-19-2017

timewaster

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 910-297-3082

sanny - 05-19-2017

I received the same call. Saying that I would be served within 48hrs. The crazy thing is that they called my work and not my cell phone. So I guess I'm getting served.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Frank Lavello
Number: 866-761-3088

LJ - 05-19-2017

do not know called private number

Caller type: Other
Number: 541-209-4401

rock baller - 05-19-2017

she thicc doe

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 817-455-5788

chasw - 05-19-2017

No voice mail, butt dial?

Number: 270-594-7264

Jesse - 05-19-2017

This is DEFINITELY a SCAM since I have not owned a car since 1996

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 936-209-8094

Jasmine - 05-19-2017

Told us to call because the irs was going fiile charges.

Caller type: Other