FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Not the One - 05-24-2016

Said I could get a free home security system provided I put a sign up in my yard. Well I have a home security system already and I live in a condo with common areas shared amongst the residents. These low lifers are sick and should stop harassing people while they are at work. Federal authorizes need to crack down on these scums.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Security Company Dultuth Georgia
Company: Home Security System
Number: 404-491-7274

Not the One - 05-24-2016

They called and said they were with Windows said they wanted talk to the primary user of my home computer. A bunch of stupid sicko's that need to get a life.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Windows technical support
Number: 202-100-9912

Jim the telemarketer hunter - 05-24-2016

Recorded pitch for Life Insurance

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: United Life Insurance
Number: 800-383-9406

Gay - 05-24-2016

They hang up on you when you answer the phone .Being stalked....????scary

Caller type: Other
Number: 209-421-0559

homeworker - 05-24-2016

He's called numerous times, using different phone numbers, asking about my application for disability benefits. I never applied for disability benefits.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: joe
Company: Social Security
Number: 775-557-6324

Suny - 05-24-2016

They claim to be Microsoft. I've had this call countless times and asked to be removed from their list. I'm on the no callers list as well. The caller used obscene language when I asked that he never call back.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Microsoft
Number: 514-732-4157

Anon - 05-24-2016

They are scammers who leave notes on parked cars offering to buy them. Don't fall for it.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Ken and Lucy
Number: 408-363-0344

Deadbeat - 05-23-2016

Collection agency for Discover Card. Rec'd call 5/23/16, 3 pm, did not answer, they did not leave a message

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: Portfolio Recovery
Number: 620-860-0202

joe - 05-23-2016

800 service is the only thing that showed up on the caller ID other than their phone number.

Number: 877-308-0128

Pam - 05-23-2016

Called my husband said we were being audited, my husband gave me the phone, I told him who I was and that I filed my taxes through turbo tax I then asked him his name and address he hung up on me. So I called him back from the number he called me from. He answered the phone Internal Revenue Service. I asked him his name he said James Wilson when I asked for his address he then told me to ask my mom. I said why he then said cause she had sex with him last night. I told him I was reporting him he said do whatever you want

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Internal Revenue Service
Number: 202-602-0048

David - 05-23-2016

This is a collection agency. This company has harassed me for 9 years for another person's debt and I do not even know the person. They have even begun calling my new phone number. I wish that they would stop harassing me for something that I have nothing to do with.
Here is their contact information:
ERC collections
8014 Bayberry Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone: (800) 861-9730
Email: customercare@ercbpo.com

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: ERC collections
Number: 314-735-0487

Gerry D - 05-22-2016

541 734-7366 Drunk meth using bodyshop worker dan wells in medford oregon.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Dan Wells
Company: Total douchebag
Number: 541-734-7366

Rhonda - 05-22-2016

Say they are calling from Central Bank of Nigeria. Pretty sophisticated con.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Dr Reggin BMuda PhD
Company: Crew of con artists
Number: 844-761-4087

Charlie - 05-21-2016

did not answer me when I said hello , but has called 3 times in last 36 hrs

Caller type: Other
Company: Vexaros
Number: 330-754-1250

Starfish - 05-20-2016

No message. Any one else get calls from this number. It's an Oregon prefix and I live in Oregon, but it still seems fishy.

Number: 503-208-9711

Lois - 05-20-2016

THEY CALL and say they are from the legal department and I owe a psy day loan from USA american never had a loan there. Now they calling my job and even have my social security number.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Mr Black
Company: Legal department of justice
Number: 443-303-8834

Henry - 05-20-2016

Guy with heavy accent said I had won million dollar sweepstakes. Said I needed to send $2,000 via western union to some guy in Lagos Nigeria as processing fee then I would receive my prize. Asked for my bank account details.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: MBuda
Company: scams r us
Number: 844-761-4087

Jim the telemarketer hunter - 05-20-2016

Intimidating call about possible legal action on a non existant debt,
Probable scam. Be careful! Last known address: Transit Capital Group LLC
1553 Harlem Road, Buffalo, NY 14204 877-257-1496

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: Transit Capital Group LLC
Number: 844-592-4201

Shay - 05-20-2016

Acting like the owner of a house to scam money from you for the first deposit

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Robin Ceballos Robin Lord
Number: 605-252-5309

Cptgal - 05-20-2016

This number calls several times a week, leaves no message,

Caller type: Other
Company: Vexsaro
Number: 845-205-4145

Western Mass - 05-20-2016

Just got this call, too. Same thing: "East Brigdewater, MA" which is NOT even a REAL place. I picked up after the third ring and just listened; 'dead air' of a robocall. Anyone know WHAT scam this is? My best guess is another of the "Switch Electric Providers" (to 'save $' - but its a SCAM) OR "Buy Solar Panels Over the Phone, Sight/SITE UNseen UNmeasured & Unevaluated for solar from a COMPLETE FOREIGN STRANGER with your CREDIT CARD" ***SCAM***. But it could also be another "Free Cruise" or the IRS or Microsoft calling to 'fix' my computer! (Ironically, Our government-regulated, regular, 'establishment' ELECTRIC PROVIDER just announced a price DECREASE!)

We are getting FIVE or MORE of these calls daily; most havng been already blocked after the first attempt, but the phone still rings once, so it still annoying. Then, since they are not getting through on the 'old' numbers, they switch to a 'new' one like this and start all over HARASSING us.

Oh, and the 508 area code is ***NOT*** CAMBRIDGE! Its the WORCESTER Area which is considered 'mid' state. Take it from a 40 yr Mass Resident!

And these are not 'telemarketers'; these are CRIMINALS.
Caller: "East Bridgew, MA"

Caller type: Scammer
Company: EAST BRIDGEW MA sic
Number: 508-715-0004

jim - 05-20-2016

asking for the manager (Indian accent)

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 615-469-5259

Valeria - 05-20-2016

THIS PERSON IS MIS-REPRESENTING THEMSELVES AS A MEDICAL DOCTORS OFFICE. THEY ARE A TELEMARKETING COMPANY.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Caroline
Company: DR DAVIS
Number: 718-233-6294

jnk - 05-20-2016

Boyfriend ex wife..keeps calling n txting..harrassing..

Caller type: Sociopath