FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Quick Brown Fox - 10-06-2017

An unwanted call from this Los Angeles number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

The website www.whitepages.com describes this number as "suspected spam." I'm sooooooo surprised!!!!!!!

Number: 323-526-7182

Quick Brown Fox - 10-06-2017

An unwanted call from this Arroyo Grande number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Number: 805-202-5829

Quick Brown Fox - 10-05-2017

An unwanted call from this Carpinteria number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Number: 805-684-1207

Quick Brown Fox - 10-05-2017

An unwanted call from this San Pedro VOIP number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers), who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

There is some evidence the caller is a fake charity, of whom there are many. Whether it's air duct cleaning, home repairs, computer repairs, credit cards, vacation giveaways, fake charities, or the IRS, A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM!

Number: 310-872-1474

Quick Brown Fox - 10-05-2017

An unwanted call from this Fillmore VOIP number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

The website www.whitepages.com describes this number as "suspected spam." I'm soooooooo surprised!!!!!

Number: 805-265-4423

tired - 10-05-2017

Wants information about wage earners

Caller type: Surveyor
Company: Dept of labor stats
Number: 314-539-3565

skye100 - 10-05-2017

Scammers

Caller: Joseph
Company: IRS
Number: 626-548-6045

Quick Brown Fox - 10-04-2017

An unwanted call from this Oxnard VOIP number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Number: 805-201-0412

MP - 10-04-2017

Did not answer-no message left by caller

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 205-558-9978

keb - 10-04-2017

Recorded call accusing me of financial fraud and threatening legal action

Company: Starnet peate
Number: 540-735-0294

M Kelly - 10-04-2017

Text message with a suspicious looking EMT money transfer link. Message said it was a refund from Shoppers for being overcharged a few weeks ago. What a pile of hooey!

Number: 416-910-3333

nogard0 - 10-04-2017

bad caller #155 called my cell phone which i have NOT given out. left no message which i consider to mean not legit call. im on dnc list and i do NOT answer unknown numbers.

Number: 571-551-0125

Quick Brown Fox - 10-03-2017

An unwanted call from this Moorpark VOIP number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Number: 805-209-1512

Quick Brown Fox - 10-03-2017

An unwanted call from this Santa Ynez VOIP number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers, unlawful telemarketers who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

The website www.whitepages.com describes this number as "scam or fraud." Case closed!

Number: 805-697-5564

Quick Brown Fox - 10-02-2017

Another unwanted call from this toll-free number arrived today, less than 1 week since the last unwanted call on Sept. 27. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence before disconnecting. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperately seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Number: 866-266-1416

Quick Brown Fox - 10-01-2017

An unwanted call from this toll-free number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller responded with dead silence. This is the tactic of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who continuously troll the phone lines, desperate seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

According to sources, the caller purports to be taking a survey, but does give a known identity. This may be the scam that tricks the respondent into saying "Yes' in order to open new credit cards in the respondent's name (without the respondent's knowledge), then incurring huge new charges. A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM!!!

Number: 844-392-0888

rita - 10-01-2017

Calls/texts 100x for BS. Timewaster. Texts and calls to J-off everyday. Loser-no moola to see anyone.

Number: 410-818-4398

Ula - 10-01-2017

Wants to call and text 100x per day about devices for his rectum. Demented. Timewaster. No intention to see anyone.

Number: 240-772-8649

Nina - 10-01-2017

Comes broke for a massage. Wants free peep show. Comes in gets a boner off of looking at you and has no money for massage. African American with buck wheat hair and dreads. DNS - Do Not see. 570-263-2115.

Number: 570-263-2115

JJD - 09-29-2017

"We have tried to call you many times to update your Google listing" - just some company selling their "listing" services. You can update your own Google listing for free. It is not Google themselves calling you!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Fake Google SEO
Number: 323-894-9553

TOM - 09-29-2017

I received several calls from this number this morning. The first two I let go to VM since I do not answer calls I do not recognize the number. One was a hangup with no message, the second they left a message (there was nothing but background noise) the third time I answered believing maybe someone I know really needed to get a hold of me. They person on the other end was speaking in a foreign language (I think!). I said the person they are asking for is not at this number and hung up. I use MrNumber for my android phone and blocked this from calling again. They called yet again a few hours later, my phone only rings for a split second just to notify me that someone blocked was calling. Annoying but now no more calls.

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 602-422-7689

RD - 09-29-2017

Received cell call from 323-405-3577 - no message left. Caller blocked.

Number: 323-405-3577

reportemall - 09-29-2017

Continues to call almost daily. Has called at least 20 times. Another scam number probably from the same source id 617-555-0003.

Number: 617-555-0006

Buddy42 - 09-29-2017

Call I thought was Amazon was intercepted by this company. Told me my account was hacked. Took control of my computer and told me the problem was repaired. Cost me One thousand dollars.

Company: Deucesupport
Number: 844-217-8666

Jackie - 09-28-2017

I believe this to be a scammer.

Caller: Legal affaird dept