FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Annoyed - 11-28-2016

These peopke continue to call me after I gave told them to take me off their call list

8 calls over the last few days. Trying to sell extended warranties.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: No official name
Number: 219-213-9831

Kali - 11-28-2016

Sara E Walters of Charlestown Indiana uses this number to scam and harass. Her boyfriend John partakes in the harassment. Stop calling me and sending sms messages you psychos!

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Sara E Walters John W Phelps
Company: Sara E Walters
Number: 502-807-4432

Mary - 11-28-2016

VERY CREEPY STALKER. I hear him breathing sexually on the line and hangs up and calls back often to finally say he is doing a survey of personnal questions. I think he is a creepy stalker. Be very careful of this guy, he is checking you out with some nasty agenda.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Stalker
Number: 613-704-1304

Jennifer - 11-28-2016

called me at 1:00 AM on a Sunday night and hung up when I answered

Caller type: Other
Number: 559-515-8614

on DNC - 11-28-2016

423-435-9803 = caller id = Athens TN = call center, calls from a variety of phone numbers all around the country = debt collector = by law cannot leave a message, but these folks do = current administration says all those old student loans were to the white middle class and the should pay them back = wrote edict = no statute of limitations on student loans = new industry = and I don't doubt that another edict exempts them from leaving messages = so they leave messages for someone with a similar sounding name and says if that person doesn't live there you have to call back and let us know = so that's what I did = BIG mistake = now I have a youngish sounding girl with the most horrible street language from a big inner city yelling at me that I now have to provide all my info including but not limited to my SSN... oooooohhhh, now I figure out that this is a scam = fishing expedition to see if I ever had a student loan...no one in our household ever had a student loan...that's how I know this is a scam....I am blocking and so should you! ugh....

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Moron
Number: 423-435-9803

ON DNCLIST - 11-28-2016

404-850-7474 = caller id = Atlanta GA = google says it belongs to: Highland Air Conditioning, 184 Johnson Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30328; as I am on the Georgia Do Not Call List AND the Federal DNC list this is an illegal call; who cares? no one but us regular folks listening to our phone ring off the hook, not knowing if it is an important call or not...ugh...I am blocking and so should you!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Moron
Company: Highland AC
Number: 404-850-7474

Jeh ho vah - 11-28-2016

Will cheat and lie on his life and on GOD.smmfh

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Deon
Number: 318-900-2024

Roboanswerer - 11-28-2016

This is the, "Hi this is Josh from the customer service department, can you hear me ok?" robocall.

Never trust a company that tries to trick you in the first sentence of their introduction. Scam! Beware!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: fake name
Number: 678-820-6176

Me - 11-27-2016

"fishing" call to see if my phone number is active so they can call back later.
They called my cell phone, which is on the FTC, State of MI Do Not Call List, as well as the National do not call list.

All Telemarketing and Telemarketers are Terrorists....Terrorizing my home and personal life with unwanted phone calls.. all of these types companies need to be put to a stop!!!!!!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 231-244-1007

June - 11-26-2016

This party seems to call several times a day about every day of the week, but when the answering machine picks up will not leave a message. I do not recognize this number so do not answer and will not return the call.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 267-201-9206

So SICK of these calls - 11-26-2016

SOLAR PANELS SCAM. 5:39PM Call on a SATURDAY afternoon which awoke a critically ill person struggling with a life-threatening illness. Another family member picked up/hung up at second ring w/o answering, but the damage was done. There should be EXTRA penalties for this - and a way to register with the DNC for special circumstances like this, the same way there are extra penalties for assaulting people who are handicapped or over 60 years of age. And from one comment on another site its the goddam 'solar panels' ruse, which, in LATE NOVEMBER in the NORTHEAST is LUDICROUS. I know these are CRIMINALS but we should be able to LOCK THEM UP until ARMAGEDDON when they are finally caught!
Caller: "CARROLLTON, KY" on CALLER ID

Caller type: Scammer
Company: CARROLLTON KY on CID
Number: 502-414-2599

SICKOFTHESECALLS - 11-26-2016

Used FOUL LANGUAGE when I said Do Not Call Again - I reported them as harassment and plan to locate to sue!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 702-838-9354

Megan Baran - 11-25-2016

Megan Baran only dates married men

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Megan Baran
Company: Horseshoe casino Hammond
Number: 219-413-8526

Me - 11-25-2016

No answer hang up

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 720-452-0950

Robert Colgan - 11-24-2016

NOW ON STOP CALLING ME THIS NUMBER OF 905 683 7408 THAT IS NOT HOME THAT HE IS THE HOSPITAL FOR CANCER THAT WAS SO VERY SICK PERSON THAT WAS IT PLEASE STOP CALLING THAT HE IS DEAF PERSON THANK U FOR IT ???????

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Robert Colgan
Company: police station
Number: 905-272-7227

Marc Azous - 11-23-2016

They call and never leave a message

Caller type: Other
Number: 407-439-1323

Richard - 11-23-2016

Weirdo will suck your dlck all night

Caller type: Surveyor
Number: 407-618-9199

S - 11-23-2016

I had a voicemail from a Gloria Gresham, stating that there was an aggravated complaint in reference to a Lisa Alandando, and I need to call this office before fraud charges are filed on me gave me a case number L110607-TX - I do not know anyone by that name, and have to laugh at the bs call

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Gloria Gresham
Company: Fraud Economic Complaint Unit
Number: 210-556-1886

Hoosier - 11-23-2016

Threatening to continue harassing myself and my "references" until I provide proof of my identity and whereabouts while speaking to me by name and having contacted me.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: RT Group
Number: 877-298-6858

Kimber - 11-23-2016

no name didnt even leave message just keeps calling and not saying anything

Caller type: Other
Number: 937-583-1983

chudd - 11-23-2016

Now Hiring! called my pay by the minute cell 20 times now. I want 2 beat the fuck out of who ever is doing this.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: fucktard
Company: now hiring
Number: 416-278-4704

Will - 11-22-2016

This caller claimed to be a debt collector from Financial Recovery Services, an actual debt collection firm, but they were not using the number listed for Financial Recovery Services. The caller also took a threatening tone.

Number: 877-476-9749

Mom - 11-22-2016

Woman left her name as Yvonne. Left a message for my son saying that there was legal action a civil case against him and the only way to stop it was to contact her. Her accent was so thick that I could understand every five words on the message. If there were legal action against him wouldn't he have been served with papers?

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: brown and goldstein
Number: 888-454-8456

Andrews - 11-22-2016

Business loan scam [330 954 0771], will offer me a loan using make-believe money if I will first pay an application fee using real money. The good news is that, since there are no real loan proceeds, the repayment terms can be unusually easy.

I am not in the market for such a loan. Still, since I generally get one of these smelly little scammers on the line, I kindly offer to pull his head off and pee down his throat. This can help to offset feelings of dehydration that he may feel slaving away in his boiler room.

If you really need a fake business loan, why not skip the phone tag? Just contact one of these fake business loan spammers:
* danlending@yahoo.com
* info@unitedfinancialgroup.es
* joselius@unitedfinancialgroup.es
* marinarobert188@hotmail.com
* saturday501@yahoo.com
* swiftloanservice2@gmail.com
* unitedfinancialgroupes@gmail.com
* yaoadol11@gmail.com

Pay no attention to the free scammer maildrop addresses. There is surely a plausible-sounding explanation for that.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: julia
Company: Aurora OH
Number: 330-954-0771

ON DNCLIST - 11-22-2016

318-754-0487 = caller id - Not Available = web search comes back to Stacey Czajka - Briarwood Dr, Shreveport, Louisiana = whom I have never heard of, and if she is legit, why not leave a message? work at home, make money calling = to heck with the Do Not Call list as the politicians have made it harder to report a number than it is just to hang up......ugh...

Caller type: Telemarketer