FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Stopz Callingz Mez - 08-09-2017

913-742-7040. NVS or Nations Valuations appraisal management service. Calls regularly, hoping for fee quotes, or in amc language; free quotes. Waste of time, like who wants to split fee with middle amc managers? I certainly don't. They don't get a clue either, I've had them on block for a full year and they continue to redial all the time. I'm not answering any fee quotes for amc's and will find a new line of work instead of appraising before turning back that page. NVS, try, try again, try, try hard, but fail, and fail, and fail again. I'm not answering, clean up your lists already. They even auto dial back again when my nifty call blocker auto hangs up during first ring, because it's a completely automated telecom show. These guys have no business in professional real estate valuation services arenas. This is a real company but the legitimacy of amc's has been in question since day one and over half of all appraisers in the USA refuse service to this type of company.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: NVS regular telecom staff workers
Company: NVS Nations Valuations amc middle man
Number: 913-742-7040

Quick Brown Fox - 08-09-2017

Yet another unwanted call from this invalid (spoofed) number arrived today, just 1 week after the last unwanted call on Aug. 2. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

There is no such 186 prefix in the 310 area code! Telecriminals (scam artists) spoof their numbers to avoid being apprehended by law enforcement authorities. This is why it is important to LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 310-186-4512

Woodknot - 08-09-2017

Said I had a warrant for my arrest and for either me to call them back or my attorney

Caller type: Other
Company: Dept Of Justice
Number: 315-228-0420

Quick Brown Fox - 08-08-2017

An unwanted call from this Portland OR VOIP number arrived today. The caller didn't stay on the line long enough for the answering machine to pick up -- an obvious red flag.

Posters have unmasked the caller as Triple V, a credit card scam operation. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) like Triple V continually troll the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

The website www.whitepages.com describes this number as "scam or fraud." I'm soooooo surprised!!!!

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Triple V
Number: 971-351-4262

Donnadon - 08-08-2017

I have received 2 calls from 2 different people claiming to be the same person, Jill Campbell. She claims to be calling on behalf of a medical device company to report to my insurance company if I am using the device. I contacted my insurance company and the medical device company and they have not given anyone permission to call me.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Jill Campbell
Company: Sleep Circle
Number: 352-567-6227

Alta Loma - 08-07-2017

I received another call today from this number (shown as "Rialto CA") at 4:56pm. Upon answering the phone there was a click (as if someone took the phone off of mute). I asked "hello" multiple times, but there was no answer. Calling the number multiple times only lead to a busy signal.

Number: 909-879-5634

SciTech - 08-07-2017

Street Authority is a financial firm that sells Investment Newsletters. I had previously subscribed to one of their publications, and they called to re-solicit me for a new subscription.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 800-796-8052

SciTech - 08-07-2017

Street Authority is a financial firm that sell Investment Newsletter. I had previously subscribed to one of their publications, and they called to re-solicit me for a new subscription.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Street Authority
Number: 800-796-8052

Angie - 08-07-2017

Left message that she was a process server and would be serving legal documents between 3pm-5pm. Beware if she could not reach me and settle this issue she will issue it as a direct refusal to comply and will miss my court date.

I called court house- no information of any court dates pending for me.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Nicole Kaiser
Company: No Company Name Given
Number: 832-261-4557

Lou - 08-06-2017

Text say my Amazon account will be suspended if I don't visit their scam website. I don't have an Amazon acct.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 443-289-8920

TeeR - 08-05-2017

cfare keni bere? Ju jeni nje njeri dhe shkoni qij veten!!!

Caller type: Other
Caller: Frank Kukaj
Number: 917-217-7327

cindy - 08-05-2017

This number won't stop calling I want to press charges 231 209 6437

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 231-209-6437

john - 08-04-2017

non stop harassing calls all the time

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 386-843-3932

Only Idiot Scammers call after 10 PM - 08-04-2017

It's past 10 PM, and I'm really getting tired of it! Now the tax office scam calls come from 416-655-5466 ! Blocked their various numbers before!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Mr Wilson Do not think so based on accent LOL
Number: 416-655-5466

Liza Milleni - 08-04-2017

This call used an automated voice and said that I was going to be arrested for fraud with the IRS. Do not be intimidated by these calls because first of all the IRS does not call they send letters. Secondly if they did call they would not use an automated voice it would be an actual agent.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Officer Jonathan Knight
Company: IRS
Number: 786-765-0269

joe - 08-04-2017

an old phone number rang. Kaiser says this number is invalid.. Scam

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Number: 360-352-6018

Hugh - 08-04-2017

Spammed-faxed me again

Caller type: Fax Machine
Company: Preferred Roofing
Number: 516-355-6443

Yomama - 08-04-2017

Its Andy your driving records account manager. Your account was closed today. Please text or email if I can help you in anyway; andy@dmv.us.org

Caller type: Other
Company: dmv
Number: 302-597-9161

jj - 08-04-2017

Called saying they plan to summons.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Diane Jamison
Number: 844-427-6335

MP - 08-04-2017

Did not answer this call-no message left

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Unsolicited
Number: 205-235-9678

sunny - 08-03-2017

She spoke really fast. SSummons of service date blah blah blah. Case CZ209756. The phone number comes up in SeaBrook Tx? I live in Iowa. Scam Artist!

Caller type: Other
Caller: Laura Smith
Company: No Company Name Given
Number: 832-261-4557

joe - 08-03-2017

Keeps calling and hangs up, no message

Caller type: Other
Number: 770-510-5817

Bothersome - 08-03-2017

called from 313-305-1308

caller id: LNP Megapopnet

Caller type: Other
Company: LNP Megapopnet
Number: 313-305-1308

bob - 08-03-2017

suspicious caller

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Did not say
Number: 646-822-0817

Red - 08-02-2017

called ID says Reno, Nv. I did not answer. They did not leave a message. I keep getting calls from this number. I do not know anyone in Reno.

Caller type: Telemarketer