FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

KaseyW - 05-14-2016

Have continued to receive multiple hang-up calls from variations and near-matches to (215)437-6125 which number DID leave the standard Card Services robo-message on my answering machine. [(215)437-6124, (215)437-6120, (267)437-6120, (215)437-6119 and (215)437-6118]

Caller: Caller ID ERWIN SIAPNO
Company: card services
Number: 484-437-6120

Tam - 05-14-2016

Hang up... Solar scam...

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 951-303-8572

that person - 05-13-2016

call my cell and my wife's cell wont leave a vm just blocked it

Caller type: Other
Number: 952-392-4704

Magic Lady - 05-13-2016

This jerk is calling in regards to our computers. We did not call them and I told them that if they call our number again I will sue their company. They got off the line. This crap needs to be stopped.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Yes Alex
Number: 530-921-4207

Tony - 05-13-2016

No answer

Number: 518-990-2741

Improviser - 05-13-2016

Call from 817 785 6107 stated I needed to call immediately because the IRS has filed a lawsuit. Ignore this message if you receive it, it is a scam.

Caller type: Other
Number: 817-785-6107

R Thomas - 05-13-2016

Same messaage from Steven Futoran except he says he is working for Turner Const and the phone number is 512-548-7095.

Caller: Steven Futoran
Company: Bechtel

G - 05-13-2016

no message left and I did not answer call

Caller type: Other
Caller: Did not answer
Company: Best Value Homes
Number: 562-863-0453

Librarian - 05-13-2016

I didn't recognize the number. But I always tell people to leave a voice mail as I don't pick up if I don't recognize the number, so of course I listened to the VM. Voice didn't sound right. Also sounded like they were reading from a script. I heard the word "enforcement" and blocked the number.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: did not catch the name
Number: 305-587-2983

liibrarian - 05-13-2016

sounds in the background and then a chirping sound.

Caller type: Fax Machine
Company: Cingular
Number: 781-724-6197

AZ - 05-13-2016

Tried to get me to give him access to my computer because he said I had a virus that I had downloaded from the internet

Caller type: Other
Company: Horizon Technology
Number: 714-624-7321

1234 - 05-13-2016

I got the SAME exact message. Was very sketchy, IMO. Nice to know I'm not alone!

Number: 202-701-7294

SMARTER than the THIEVING SCAMMERS - 05-13-2016

"FREE CRUISE" **CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM**. They also called us on 617-209-7829 and 617-614-9809. Different Numbers, SAME SCAM.

Company: VITELITY LLC on Caller ID
Number: 617-209-7830

Sam - 05-13-2016

Same scam message that I needed to call, or get arrested.

Caller: Federal Government
Number: 206-539-5707

mik - 05-13-2016

Same as the rest, Treasury is suing me for tax fraud or something to that extent. Blah Blah Blah... I really do not think the government would threaten you, they would simply say call, and in all opinion would not care if you did not call back. They would just move forward.

But anyway, luv the threatening tone of the conversation.

Caller: ROBERT SMITH
Company: IRS Treasury
Number: 972-217-4428

anonymous - 05-13-2016

THIS CALLER KEEPS TYRING TO HAVE ME PROVIDE UP TO DATE INFORMATION ON MY ADDRESS, VEHICLES, PHONE NUMBERS, ANYTHING REALLY. THEY KEEP SAYING THEY ARE NOT SALES CALLS BUT ARE TALKING ABOUT OFFERING ME CHEAPER INSURANCE. TOLD THEM TO STOP CALLING AND PUT ME ON A DO NOT CALL LIST, THEY ARE STILL CALLING

Number: 484-280-9583

Mike Meyer - 05-13-2016

I just received the robo call. thank you for all those before me who wrote on the scam. I called back. group does say represent US Treasury. all comments before me on joke, accents are true. I told Leslie to send the Lawman on over, I am friends with the Sgt in the Sheriffs dept and the Dpt DA. Then we can go find her and her ilk.

Company: Department of Legal Affairs

Lola - 05-13-2016

Message left on my cell phone referencing File 28-399 ..... a complaint made to his office involving pending actions. call within 24 hours or they would proceed with actions. scammers call your phone then call everyone on your cell phone contact list. A friends 100 year old mother, my grandson at school. Don't answer the phone. Don't give anyone any information. SCAMMERS. They also called my husbands cell phone at the same time. we received 5 phone calls this morning.

Caller: Brandon Kyle
Company: Westchester Document Delivery
Number: 866-418-9356

Hotwoods - 05-13-2016

Numbered called twice on our company phone and message said we were being sued by the IRS when I called back immediately there was no answer.

Number: 202-701-7294

tp - 05-13-2016

caller left a message said that this is my final notice the IRS has filed a lawsuit against me and that I should call back immediately. Called back. A lot of noise in the background. I told the person that answered, Indian accent, that I couldn't find this number at any IRS sites and asked him to provide a main number to the IRS to confirm. He said that if I didn't think he was from the IRS he would hang up, and he did. filed a complaint with Treasury Inspector General and the FTC. Links found on IRS site.

Number: 202-701-7294

nogard0 - 05-13-2016

bad caller #121 called my cell phone number which i have NOT given out. i do not answer numbers that i do not recognize. my cell phone does not show caller id. left no message. has called 3 times yesterday and once today so far 12:27pm 5/13/2016.

Number: 800-922-8797

WJ Spicerman - 05-13-2016

This is a scammer tying to sell something useless to stupid unsuspected idiots that don't know how to control their spending behavior - likely uses number from a database list of deadbeats and bad-debt risks.

The number txts msgs related to a business in Phoenix AZ, and a national bed-debt loan broker's web-page. The number itself originates in the Atlanta Georgia area probably from somebody (also a deadbeat) tying to make a fat living by not doing real honest work - scam calling, rob-dial calls; all over hell and back.

Number: 470-719-0634

Jill DeFelice - 05-13-2016

requested a call by end of busines regarding forms that she received in her office.

Caller: Melanie Smith
Number: 844-230-2869

Nick Name - 05-13-2016

I did not answer calls from this unrecognized number. Ever since I blocked this number it has been calling me 5 times a day for the past week. It's apparently a Thousand Oaks, California number if it's not being spoofed.

Caller type: Other
Number: 805-300-7877

Big john - 05-13-2016

Same Fraud and harrassment. Left "urgent" message saying they needed to verify my whereabouts. Did not identify who they were or what they wanted. Threatened to call every "contact" they had to locate me. Goody, guess I will be hearing from family members and my ex about debts I don't owe or people looking to "serve me papers. Total scam co. do not give them any information.

Caller: oliva