FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

fed up - 06-20-2016

THIS IS PART THREE, PARTS TWO & ONE ARE BELOW

If you get a similar call, First dont panic. Second don't say ANYTHING ( they take notes ) Take a breath, write down all you remember of the call and they go to the internet and RESEARCH it , just like you did coming here. If you got a voicemail, SAVE it, An investigator may need it later. Contact your state's Attorney General and make a complaint, They can't do anything about it if you don't tell them.

SPECIAL NOTE: When they didn't get me to answer they called my daughter's cellphone. Yep, they have extensive date bases on everyone, The NSA doesn't have anything like a bill collector. So don't be surprised if your family or friends get calls from " Tina " They will try to glean information from them even though it's illegal as hell.

If this post was helpful please rate it, Thank you.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Tina Clark
Company: Department of legal services
Number: 844-464-7042

fed up - 06-20-2016

This is a well orchestrated pitch but it's illegal as hell ! First, don't be excited that you might be in trouble. Let's dissect the conversation. She calls from a BLOCKED number. ( RED FLAG # 1 ) Nobody, whether its a court or an attorney's office calling you with proper legal information will call from a blocked number. SECOND. Bill collectors use phony names and almost ALWAYS a generic and one syllabic name like Smith, Brown, Green or Clark. THREE, The Department of Legal Services. Sounds official right ? But its generic. Not the Springfield District Attorneys office, or the Plymouth Court House or the Jones County Sheriff's Office. It doesn't NAME a real location. You know any attorney's office can be a " Department of Legal Services " lol. FOUR. They address you by partial name and part social, That's to make you THINK it's for real. A real legal issue they would address you by full name and never a social number. FIVE. "You must make yourself available between 12pm and 2pm" NO one, nowhere will make an appointment for you to be served with a legal notice. They KNOW you will try to avoid it so they try to surprise you ! SIX. " To answer a complaint filed by a petitioner " WHO ? They dont name the aggrieved party ! Not real. ( and keep this in mind, if it WAS a petition filed by somebody, it would be a CIVIL complaint, NOT criminal so you would NOT be arrested. ) SEVEN. " feel free to contact the petitioner at 844-464-7042 " It's NOT a local number it's a TOLL FREE NUMBER ( ATTENTION: You cannot block your number when calling a toll free number ) they WILL see it ! Toll free numbers actually pay for the call even if you initiate it and by law they are entitled to your number. EIGHT. If it were a legal matter for the courts they would NEVER tell you to talk with the other party., NEVER ! NINE. A stop order ? What's that ? Sounds official but there is no such thing in a civil filing. TEN. If you dont sign for the summons we will contact your employer, Can't not allowed nor would your employer or your HR be made to "witness and/or sign anything, nope. ( Its funny, I dont HAVE an employer or and HR department ) LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Tina Clark
Company: Department of legal services
Number: 844-464-7042

fed up - 06-20-2016

Got a call from a private number called twice back to back ! Left a voicemail message " This is Tina Clark from the Department of Legal Services ! " Ohhhh sounds official ! " She addressed me by my first name and last four of my social. She then said " This is to inform you that you MUST make yourself available at home tomorrow between the hours of 12pm and 2pm to receive a summons to appear in court ( named a neighboring county ) to answer a complaint filed by the petitioner. ( No name given ) " You may feel free and it is STRONGLY advised that you contact the petitioner at 844-464-7042 to discuss the charges against you " If we do not receive a "stop order" from the petitioner and you do not sign for the summons we will contact your employer and their HR department will have to witness and sign for the summons. BULL CRAP !

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Tina Clark
Company: Department of legal services
Number: 844-464-7042

Sam - 06-19-2016

just tried to scam me. this is the message i got" Hello seller am the highest bedder of your eBay item and, kindly give me a call here or text (321-345-1439)...". the auction is still in progress.

i emailed him back that if he won we would talk. i also told him what i found on the web and could he explain. no answer.

Number: 321-345-1439

Private Citizen - 06-19-2016

Called on 06/18/2016 2:36pm. Left no message.
We've been receiving calls for a long, long time now that pertain to solar products. They can't seem to take NO for an answer.

Number: 951-687-2594

Smarter - 06-18-2016

Same MO as all the "Switch Your Electric Provider" and "Buy Solar Panels Over the Phone" calls. Got a call from 718-839-0638 at 9:01; that one was already blocked. So, an hour later get this call. SPAM.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: SPRINGFIELD MA
Number: 413-754-4310

frank rizzo - 06-18-2016

Called after 8pm with a robo message from ATT stating that my phone wouldn't work and that I must go to an ATT store to upgrade my phone to LG 3 and or 4. Not sure if this message was a scam or legit.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Robot
Company: ATT
Number: 800-331-0500

Anon - 06-17-2016

this womans name is Shelley she is a sociopath and a monster. This horrible evil woman abuses innocent people and ruins their lives. She has no conscience and no morals and is evil and sick beware of her

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: SHELLY
Number: 407-719-2299

SICKofTHIS - 06-17-2016

Tired old "Rewards Redemption" Scam targeting cell phones.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Rewards Redemption
Number: 347-704-6553

jim - 06-17-2016

cruises

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 315-683-4530

Anon - 06-17-2016

psycho and weirdo keeps calling phone..
rude mean sick person

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 407-719-2299

jim - 06-17-2016

processing

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 209-287-0049

Amber - 06-17-2016

985-200-5076 called me this morning, which my husband answered, and they asked to speak with me. If I don't know a phone number, I'm not answering it. Well he told them that I wasn't here and asked if he could take a message. She told him that a company has filed charges against me and they needed to speak with me. She gave him my 'case number' and the 'firm' which who I needed to call back (Statewide 855-202-1902). I don't do anything to have anyone pressing charges against me so I called my local sheriffs office to see if there were papers that needed to be served to me (which when someone files charges against you, THAT'S how you find out, they come TO YOUR HOUSE! NOT A PHONE CALL! The lady at the sheriff's office said that I'm not showing at all in hitser system and that its most likely a scam bit there's nothing they can do about it just for me to ignore the call if they call back.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: statewide
Number: 985-200-5076

Pof - 06-17-2016

This guy is on dating sites trying to convince girls to meet him out alone. He got upset that I said my sister was coming with me. I mean he lost it like he was insane. Beware this guy is dangerous. He's in Houston Texas. Says he's a military captain.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Ryan
Number: 832-508-9565

Jay Byrd - 06-16-2016

Called me and asked for Beth. When I asked him if I sounded like a Beth he replied "What does a Beth Sound like."

I then asked him if he called me just to be a smartass, and he hung up.

I called back (404)507-6390 and got voice mail that said Vision Unlimited Credit.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Vision Unlimited Credit
Number: 404-507-6390

bealer - 06-16-2016

your fiend ran down two couple in redding she didn't see two couple at all she has turn her self in

Caller type: Other
Caller: thompson
Company: mtlassen
Number: 702-529-2722

susie - 06-16-2016

retired get out of town right now

Caller type: Other
Caller: thompson
Company: mtlassen
Number: 702-529-2722

bessy - 06-16-2016

retired of town

Caller type: Other
Caller: gore
Company: mtlassen
Number: 702-529-2722

Scam Watcher - 06-16-2016

Asking for money for Allah and the fight against infadels

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Olorunnisola Michael
Number: 512-956-7426

bigben7 - 06-16-2016

said we needed to call after second message if not sheriff will be at my door in 48 hours. didnt explain why, if it was treasury i thnk it would be taxes

Caller type: Other
Company: US treasury
Number: 315-207-5963

jim - 06-16-2016

scam

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 605-653-4228

john - 06-16-2016

I got my call at 9:00am It's an utomated reminder phone interview scheduled one day before to SNAP benefit, from NYC Human Resources Administration

Caller type: Other
Caller: Automatized Machine
Company: NYC Human Resources Administration
Number: 929-221-9034

CJ - 06-16-2016

This person sent an email and stated we would receive 400 weekly to wrap our car in auto decals from Advanced Auto. They then sent me a check for 2200.00 and told me to keep 400 and send the other 1800.00 to the decal place via money gram. The check was bogus. They texted me from this number to see if I had cashed the check and was going to wire the money to them. I told them that the check was a fake, and they replied, yes it is. Last I heard from them Scam artist.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Advanced Auto Parts car wrap
Number: 567-297-0914

EV - 06-16-2016

The caller stated I have a case out of the state attorneys office in my jurisdiction and named my county and 210-556-1747 and stated that I have numerous complaints and gave me a case number. I asked for the name of the company, and she state the Fraud and Economic Unit. I said What company? She said they are corporate attorneys, so I asked for their names and she said she didn't like my tone and said she will file a case against me.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Catherine waters
Company: Fraud and economic complaint unit
Number: 210-556-1753

EV - 06-16-2016

The caller stated I have a case out of the state attorneys office in my juridiction and named my county and 210-556-1747 and stated that I have numerous complaints and gave me a case number. I asked for the name of the company, and she state the Fraud and Economic Unit. I said What company? She said they are corporate attorneys, so I asked for their names and she said she didn't like my tone and said she will file a case against me.

Caller type: Scammer