FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Ethan - 09-28-2016

They guy very helpful to solve problem of my computer.My computer is working like brand new computer. Thank you

Number: 347-630-9625

Peter k - 09-28-2016

3476309625 This number belongs to online Help & support, tech support company.
I was getting some problems in my outlook i can not send the email any where then i got this number from internet i called they fixed the problem in half an hour

Number: 347-630-9625

JW - 09-28-2016

This is a scam

Company: IRS
Number: 844-703-8350

Harley - 09-28-2016

received several calls on my cell from 844-517-0592, left messages saying you cannot hide from the IRS. give us an immediate call. I called this number from a payphone and a man with an accent answered the phone. I asked who they were and where they were calling from they hung up.

Number: 844-517-0592

Natasha - 09-28-2016

Threatens if you don't call back within 24 hours, the sheriff will come to your house. Also wants your Social Security number and credit card number.

Company: Phony IRS
Number: 253-326-4121

mikkoh - 09-28-2016

pinche marketer(dis-respectfull marketer in the vernacular)805-358-5621 should be hung by the balls!!

Number: 805-358-5621

Tired o - 09-28-2016

9/28/2016 9:16 a.m. Message from man purporting to be the with the Internal Revenue AGENCY (not the IRS), stating that a lawsuit had been filed [about land?] & an arrest warrant issued. If I was interested in learning about the case, I should call back at 855-979-6588--ending with "And God bless you". Nice try, but this was the same male voice that called from 325-400-8610 as "unknown name" (Abilene, Texas area code/prefix) four times from April 16 (3:25 p.m) to April 19 (3:25 p.m). That time, the message said I hadn't responded to the 2 letters that the IRS has sent about the audit of my taxes (NOT!), and that I needed to call him back.

Company: Internal Revenue AGENCY
Number: 855-979-6588

Buster - 09-28-2016

Better not call me again!

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 310-867-3264

Credit Relief Scam - 09-28-2016

robocallers, the number is possibly spoofed, with some kind of credit relief scam. they call numbers on the do-not-call list. if you pick up and answer, it says some garbage about how they've been monitoring your account and press (random number) to speak to an operator. push the number then set the phone by your TV or something to waste their time, make this dog sht a little less profitable for them!

Caller: Scam
Company: Scam
Number: 310-867-3264

notborn yesterday - 09-28-2016

304-397-6555 = caller id = Hurricane Bible = Bogus caller = same calls from a variety of numbers from all over the country = looking for "donations" = ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....SORRY I have to go pee now....

Caller: moronic self
Company: Moron
Number: 304-397-6555

m - 09-28-2016

Automated robocall saying they were from the IRS and that I needed to hire an attorney immediately, along with a case number. Temecula number, 951-240-5512.

Company: IRS
Number: 951-240-5512

CDN - 09-28-2016

IRS Robo Machine has called about IRS lawsuit 3x- 2x today.

Number: 512-994-3444

anonymous - 09-28-2016

trying to sell illegal drugs & weapons

Caller type: Other
Number: 973-288-9250

anonymous - 09-28-2016

trying to sell illegal drugs & weapons

Caller type: Other
Caller: 1-973-288-9250
Number: 973-288-9250

Dave - 09-28-2016

It's that same BS "IRS is filing a lawsuit against you" scam.

Number: 805-701-4645

Plk - 09-28-2016

Left several messages saying they have a package to be delivered to me. Not expecting a package. I'm sure it's a telemarketer

Caller type: Other
Number: 888-818-8310

Monica - 09-28-2016

Robot call, I pressed to speak with someone however when I got through and asked to be removed they hung up on me rudely!

Caller type: Collection Agency

Phone: 718-351-2260
Website: www.universalmerchantfunding.com

Caller: Micheal Jenovese
Company: Universal Merchant Funding
Number: 718-351-2260

George - 09-28-2016

DANGEROUS, NEVER CALL BACK!!!

360-205-7066 (Fake IRS Scam)
817-533-9843 (Fake Treasure Scam)

Fake IRS Scam:
I received many times, sometimes several times a day. The message left was "This call is from IRS, the IRS agent file a lawsuit against you, please call back on 360-205-7066, they are waiting for your phone call."

Fake Treasure Scam:
“Hi, my name is Steve Jordan, and this message is intended to contact you regarding the enforcement action executed by the United States criminal offense, intending detection, ignore them will be intentional second attain, all grand jury for federal criminal offense. My number is 817-533-9843, I repeat it’s 817-533-9843, I want you to cooperate with us, thank you.”

These kinds of scam already happened all over in the Asia countries for the past six or seven years. Recently, start to move to west countries.
The voice must come from robot, hard to mention each individual called party name.

How to avoid these kinds scam?

First, NEVER CALL BACK. NEVER CALL BACK. NEVER CALL BACK! (when you call back, they can reroute your call to a fake IRS phone, and ask you to pay the bill electronically. They can change their caller ID to any number, they can reroute your call to any number. Usually they work as a team, can be from 10 to 50, or even more than 100 people, and they call from third world countries, like Kenya, middle east countries.)

Second, if the real IRS or Treasure would like to contact you, they will mail you by formal document letter professionally, with very clear IRS or Treasure department person name with job position, contact address, phone number, and case number.

Company: Fake IRSTreasure
Number: 817-533-9843

fedup2 - 09-28-2016

Answering Machine: background noise and talking, then asked for me an my wife by name.
Sounds like a boiler room telemarketer. BLOCKED

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 406-555-0121

CDN - 09-28-2016

I got 2 calls from this number stating they were from the IRS, filing a lawsuit against me. This was an automated call

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: Robot IRS Machine
Number: 512-994-3444

candie - 09-28-2016

Got a call from a person did not tell me a name And said I was going to face criminal charges did not do anything tried to. Call back no answer

Caller type: Other
Company: claming from us Treasury
Number: 216-539-0097

DRT - 09-28-2016

7th call in 2 days. Specifically told them yesterday that we were on the no-call list, that a we had never discussed home improvements with them in the past and not to call again. 2 calls today, before 9:00 AM. Picked up the second one and got a very nasty Heather who gave me attitude normally found in 15 year-olds when I tried to interrupt her sales pitch.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Heather
Company: Home Improvement
Number: 310-341-4053

513-360-3084 - 09-28-2016

Robocall leaves message saying they're calling about my inquiry (of which there is NONE!) Requests I call back at 800-409-8120. Number shown on Caller ID is 513-360-3084.

Caller: Medcare
Company: Medcare
Number: 513-360-3084

call blockerowner - 09-28-2016

626-239-7391 = caller id = Monrovia CA = RoboCaller leaving computer voice mail w/o details and w/o ID = if this were legit, they would mail me a notice which is legal = leaving a Robo VM is illegal = getting exact same message from all over the country this past year = I block each and every number = here is transcript = "Your case number is 887-6295. The moment you receive this message I need you or your retained attorney of records to return the call. The issue at hand is extremely time sensitive. My phone number is 512-813-7264. Do not disregard this message and do return the call. Now if you don't return the call and I don't hear from your attorney either then the only thing I can do if wish you and good luck as the situation totally unfolds on you. Goodbye." = exact same message left on neighbors phone...same case number too...ugh...

Caller type: Collection Agency