FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Michael C - 06-20-2017

Claimed to be Publishers Clearinghouse and that I had won $3.7 million plus $5000 a month for life plus a new car. After all sorts of conversation designed to convince me of his legitimacy, he got around to the necessity of me paying all sorts of fees and such, which of course is not allowed in a legitimate sweepstakes. His bad English and the sound of barnyard animals in the background indicated a scam from the outset!

Caller: James Washington
Company: Publishers Clearinghouse claimed
Number: 876-893-8212

chasq - 06-20-2017

no in my contacts, didn't answer, they left no message

Number: 571-329-4950

Rodman1954 - 06-20-2017

This call originated from Jamaica and is obviously a SCAM. Caller informed us that we had won $3 Million Dollars and if that was OKAY. We did not respond - and anyone who receives a similar call shouldn't either. Once you say Yes, the caller records your answer as approval to use your phone number for other purposes.

Number: 876-370-1392

Vinnie - 06-20-2017

Time to rid the planet of these people...

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: dirtbag
Company: 337-422-7166
Number: 337-422-7166

CG - 06-19-2017

no loud music

Caller type: Other
Number: 877-470-9258

Quick Brown Fox - 06-19-2017

An unwanted call from this invalid (spoofed) number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) often spoof their numbers to cover their tracks while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE TELECRIMINALS. LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS.

Number: 976-275-9797

Elaine - 06-19-2017

I get 2 to 3 calls a week on my house phone and my cell phone. It is a robot caller, so I Just hang up.

Caller type: Other
Company: Evine
Number: 321-206-4127

chasw - 06-19-2017

Not in my address book, did not answer, they left no message. Maybe a butt dial?

Number: 757-214-0636

Quick Brown Fox - 06-19-2017

An unwanted call from this Camarillo cell number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawfu telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Posters report this is a scam HVAC contractor (probably unlicensed). Whether it's air duct cleaning, home improvements, solar energy, credit cards, free vacations, computer repairs or the IRS, A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM!!!

Number: 805-702-5618

reportemall - 06-19-2017

No Message

Company: 641-412-2902
Number: 641-412-2902

SCAM NUMBER DONT ANSWER - 06-19-2017

Scam number!!! From NY, wish they would stop calling ugh!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! UNSAFE!!! DO NOT ANSWER!!! OR THEY WILL KEEP CALLING IF YOU ANSWER ONCE...IT'S A PAIN!!!

Caller: NY
Company: NY SR CAREHEALTHCARE
Number: 518-660-7009

Quick Brown Fox - 06-19-2017

An unwanted call from this Seattle VOIP number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Many posters report the perpetrator attempts to record a "yes" answer from the victim. This answer is then used as authorization to open fraudulent accounts and incur charges in the victim's name.

DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE TELECRIMINALS! LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS!

Number: 206-487-7420

MSP - 06-19-2017

Called cell (on do not call list). Just came up as "Maryland" on ID. I did not answer of course. No message left by them...of course.

Caller type: Other
Company: Caller Id showed Maryland
Number: 240-318-1189

seriously - 06-19-2017

Was told that I needed to give information to prevent being fired and taken under custody by local law enforcement for serious pending allegations.

Number: 337-422-7166

Pat - 06-19-2017

Robo call

Company: IRS
Number: 786-667-6204

Alex - 06-19-2017

harassing calls from this number, some weirdo won't leave me and my wife alone a creep

Caller type: Surveyor
Number: 407-276-2926

4693276937 - 06-18-2017

4693276937 im JANE hit me up SCAM SCAM SCAM !!! illegal Aliens Selling Cars, scammers !SCAM SPAM HOAX ILLEGAL fake fraudulent phishing Suspicious Emails - Mail Security HACKER person uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data, illegal, unlawful, illicit, criminal, fraud impostor,

Number: 469-327-6937

DD - 06-17-2017

858-221-0193 called 6/17/2017. Was awakened by this call at 8:30 this morning. Scrambled to answer the phone to stop the ringing so that the rest of my family could still sleep since we didn't get to bed till after 2:30 this morning due to family events / death. I asked the female caller, "who is this?", at least 4 times, because, each time she asked me something I couldn't understand. She finally spoke clearly enough for me to understand her. She said it's a business call. Again she asked for someone (who is not in my household). She never did give me the name of her Company. I told her not to call my house again, I do not believe it's a legitimate business call at 8:30 on a Saturday Morning, and I hung up on her. The FCC & FTC should stop these kinds of calls!

Caller type: Other
Number: 858-221-0193

pissed vet - 06-17-2017

rang 4 times then dead

Caller: spring lake nj
Company: Not Listed
Number: 732-359-0678

Dave - 06-16-2017

Unknown caller, didn't pick up. Robo message to "press 1 to receive a Medical Alarm; press 2 to opt out. Blocked.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Medical Alarm
Number: 315-789-8015

Quick Brown Fox - 06-16-2017

Yet another unwanted call from this invalid (spoofed) toll-free number arrived today, less than 4 months since the last unwanted call on Feb. 27, and at least the 8th call from these creeps since July 2016. Once again, when the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) often spoof their numbers to cover their tracks while trolling the phone lines, in boiler room fashion, seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Some posters report this is an out-of-work contractor (probably unlicensed), based in Beverly Hills with the phone number (424) 777-9271, and sometimes going by the name "Mike with California Construction," Folks, the phone lines are already teeming with scam home improvement contractors, scam police charities, scam solar energy vendors, scam vacation giveaways, scam credit card services, scam HVAC contractors, scam IRS impersonators, and other assorted fraudsters. A scam is a scam is a scam.

Number: 888-153-2586

Lara - 06-16-2017

Spoofed number used by scammer to get your ID.

Number: 248-216-1468

gene - 06-16-2017

Caller called 2 times in a row but did not leave a message.

Caller ID has New Mexico.

We have No soliciting through the DO NOT CALL LIST- Why are we still getting calls ?

Caller type: Other
Number: 505-209-9075

Gary - 06-16-2017

scam

Number: 202-844-1639

chasw - 06-16-2017

Says they are Google, trying to verify my company. Wants me to press 1. Instead I hung up.

Number: 714-274-6718