FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Rick - 09-23-2016

This number belongs to online Help & support tech support company.
I was getting some problems in my outlook i got this number from internet i called they fixed the problem in half an hour
by remote support.
So I am happy with the services.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Rick Jordan
Company: Online Help Support
Number: 347-630-9625

V - 09-23-2016

This number is a scam. They have called me before, saying I have a virus on my computer. When I said I have a mac and it works fine, they began screaming at me that I have a virus. I hung up and blocked the number. Now this morning, they called and said they were an officer from the IRS and that I had a lawsuit filed against me. When I asked who was suing me and why, they kept repeating "You need to confirm your personal information." I said "I'm not giving you any personal information until you tell me who is suing me and WHY." They then began screaming that I need to confirm my personal information. I said "I think you're getting very agitated for someone who allegedly works for the IRS, why can't you give me the simple information of this case? I have a right to know who and why I am being sued." I was hung up on.

These people are FAKE. I'm sure they target the elderly and people who don't know how the IRS actually works and convince them to set up fake monthly payments for a fake lawsuit. Disgusting. That's not how lawsuits work and that's not how the IRS works.

IF the IRS was ACTUALLY pursuing a case against you, it would be called an AUDIT, not a lawsuit. The IRS would contact you by MAIL, never by phone. They would also never scream at you to provide personal information and refuse to provide the details of your Audit Case, as they are professionals and you have a right to that information.

NEVER give away your personal information over the phone. Your bank, the IRS, your credit card company... if any of these places have an issue with you, they will contact you by mail or via OFFICIAL email and they will NEVER ask you for personal information (since they would already have it on file).

Block these creeps! I hope one day they accidentally call a lawyer who knows how to get them shut down. What they do is disgusting.

Caller: Officer something-something from the IRS
Company: IRS scam not really the IRS
Number: 347-394-1637

Nick - 09-23-2016

Called didn't leave message called back and immediate hang up.

Number: 702-514-3833

edwards90301 - 09-23-2016

credit spam/scam

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 902-831-4221

MAZIE - 09-23-2016

calls often , sometimes every 15 minutes

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: us lec of fla inc
Number: 727-245-9240

Juan - 09-23-2016

Claimed my grandson was in custody and wanted 2000 dollars. Its a scam he is not in custody.

Caller: Steal McMurphy
Company: district attorney office
Number: 800-780-2104

Amy - 09-23-2016

Saying they are the IRS and we are going to "be arrested or suffer the consequences."

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 206-487-3005

fedup2 - 09-23-2016

IRS scam. Said that the IRS has filed a lawsuit against me and wants me to return call.
another phishing scam. Blocked

Number: 516-299-7015

Monique Dallaire - 09-23-2016

Il a donné ce numéro de téléphone et a dit que si je ne le rappelle pas qu'il va me poursuivre

Caller type: Other
Caller: Robert Wlliams
Company: Officier
Number: 844-213-1026

Sue - 09-23-2016

Is this Bullshit must be a scam

Caller type: Other
Caller: Officer Heather Gray
Company: IRS
Number: 619-324-4159

anonymous - 09-23-2016

Eric Brandon Smith and his wife Pachia Filbrun are sociopaths and craigslist scammers

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Eric Brandon Smith
Company: Trencomm LLCAZ Airfoils
Number: 520-499-1964

Davidar0 - 09-23-2016

Another call claiming to be "Windows Tech Support" and that there was a problem with licensing. Put them off, and asked them to call back in an hour, which they did - this time claiming there was a network attack in progress. They first wanted to use the "TeamBuilder" remote access/control service, which we refused to do. They then were willing to 'talk us through' steps to fix the alleged attack. First step was to run "netstat" from a command prompt which was to allegedly prove there were Foreign Addresses attacking the computer (there are always a few random foreign addresses pinging firewall ports). They then had the program "syskey" launched which opens the SAM Lock Tool (which accesses Windows Security Database, etc.) and to enable the password "z123". At some point Windows rebooted and came up in a Critical Error state and tried to Restore itself to a previous state. Meanwhile the guy passed the call to "his supervisor" who was even more adamant in his instructions, to whit, to shut down the machine before the Restore finished, then turn it back on. At this point Windows would not boot up at all (no monitor signal, no keyboard lights).. He then claimed THEY were having a network problem on their end, and to call him right back at 888-414-9821 and to ask for 'Erick', and then hung up. At this point, we pulled out our network connection & disabled Wifi, and Windows eventually fixed itself. They called back repeatedly from 888-441-9603 until we blocked the number unanswered. I suggest you be very careful with these guys as anyone can say any words making any claim without any evidence of truthfulness. It's suspected they try to infiltrate machines while in vulnerable unprotected states, and could have indeed been one of those "Foreign Addresses" waiting to slip through the firewall...

Number: 888-441-9603

Katheren - 09-22-2016

Another jerk tried to get my mothers money saying that she owed $8,000.00 to the IRS and if she don't pay she's going to jail... She called me immediately being!!! He scared her so badly she called me and asked me to take her to the bank I said what's wrong she said that she owes the IRS and if she don't pay the 8grand she's going to go to jail I said where's the letter? She said not a letter he called!!! It's serious if they call... I said mom it's a scam!!! What's the number she gave it I called he answers IRS I said you fucker my mother is 72 years old you asshole ..

Caller: Jamal Pesaran
Company: IRS scammer
Number: 310-651-0572

slim - 09-22-2016

Automated call...use of English wording poor.
CRA. Wanting payment or else..called at 6 am pst

Caller type: Other
Caller: CRA
Company: CRA
Number: 613-707-3963

jack - 09-22-2016

Since I didn't recognize the number, I "declined" the call. No message was left so it's probably some kind of scam.

Company: I couldnt care less
Number: 281-954-9915

PCS - 09-22-2016

Automated call saying your credit card is OK, but you might want to check out our rates.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 248-867-3287

jj - 09-22-2016

Said they had a law suit against me - to call them back.
Busy.

Caller type: Other
Company: IRS
Number: 321-347-0324

jim - 09-22-2016

Caller ID says cellular call.
They've called 3 times today.
Recorded message that says the IRS is going to file a lawsuit against me unless I call back.
Complete and total scam. The IRS NEVER, EVER contacts you by phone. U.S. Mail only.

Number: 605-200-0065

G - 09-22-2016

Rec'd three calls today from this number. Called them back and a foreign voice answered Internal Revenue Service. Tried to tell him that's where he was calling from and as soon as I said the IRS doesn't call but sends certified mail, he hung up.

Caller type: Other
Company: IRS
Number: 213-595-2539

Harry - 09-22-2016

This is a scam - report call to your local police

Number: 845-951-1132

Morealive - 09-22-2016

Mailbox says its full but the guy claims to be an IRS agent.

Number: 909-565-3279

LAM - 09-22-2016

I keep getting calls about 1 every hour and they leave a message. Something about a the IRS and a lawsuit against me.

Caller type: Other
Caller: no name provided
Company: calling for the IRS
Number: 347-704-5952

MM - 09-22-2016

computer generated message, same info as above

Number: 619-324-4159

Jared - 09-22-2016

When I asked for an address, they only said Tampa, FL. They claim to not have a website. The person calling claims to be from New York.

Company: Cardholder Services