FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Nick Carson - 03-15-2017

Someone at this number called my 83 year old mother looking for my son. My mother did NOT answer the phone because she did not recognize the number and has caller ID. The man left a message stating he was looking for my son (who does NOT live with my mother)and said that there was a warrant out for my son's arrest.
I just called the number my mother gave me and spoke with a woman who told me the name of the company and I still could not understand a word she said. I told her to stop calling my mother and she said what is your mother's number and I will make sure we take her off the list.
The message scared my mother and upset her deeply as well as me, her oldest son.

Caller type: Other
Caller: some guy
Company: Yes but I could not make out the name
Number: 866-204-0462

kj - 03-15-2017

she asked for Janet-I told her wrong number
so she started talking that this was breast caner awareness-I stopped her and told her to put this number on their do not call list
she was pleasant and said she would but it could take up to 24 hours to do that

Caller type: Other
Company: breast cancer awareness
Number: 316-448-6015

nan - 03-15-2017

Another call and hang up so sick of these calls

Company: No o
Number: 646-517-5572

Dan - 03-14-2017

They said do not call list are you special.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: home repair
Number: 925-307-5802

Member - 03-14-2017

Costco on E Grant Rd, Tucson.

Caller type: Other
Company: Costco
Number: 520-721-3400

Jo - 03-14-2017

survey on us bank

Caller type: Surveyor
Number: 402-829-9117

Sarah - 03-14-2017

I am not a mechanic and owe no one anything and he continues to call my 13 year old daughters phone leaving horrible obscene messages!when i called back to tell him i didnt know who he was looking for he said F@#$ you B!@#$ absolutely horrible

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Ed Collins
Company: Snap on
Number: 407-879-0171

Hi - 03-14-2017

scam call pretending IRS

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 844-819-8486

StraightOutofPatience - 03-14-2017

Your Loan Has Been Approved For Federal Student Loan Forgiveness. Call a Counselor at 408-324-7373
Reply STOP to opt-out

Caller type: Other
Company: No Text came from 471-53
Number: 408-324-7373

Bingo - 03-14-2017

No. The call was perverse and sexually disgusting.

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 818-210-4502

Carl - 03-14-2017

Craigslist scammer. Looking for dummies to send out his bad checks to.

Number: 215-692-3482

balls - 03-14-2017

Texted the following:
Do us all a favor and pipe down on Facebook, huh? Your cries for approval are pathetic. You make dumb statements. So you have to accept that you annoy people.

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 657-239-3954

on DNC - 03-14-2017

404-476-3529 = caller id = 1-404-476-3529 = keeps calling my cell, never leaves a VM, robo caller for a call center for a variety of scams & spams = current issue = "Free" cruise....yeah, right...but they did NOT want to hear about a NYC bridge I have for sale/lease....go figure!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: refused moron
Number: 404-476-3529

Mike - 03-14-2017

Kept asking if I could "hear" them clearly. I kept saying no.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 757-453-2732

Beth - 03-14-2017

The call originated from 319-265-6665. The caller (accent sounded Indian, perhaps Pakistani) claimed to be from Microsoft "Protection," telling me that they wanted to give my elderly father a refund because their server had been down. As my father had been scammed three times, I asked for their number so I could call them back. I knew that he hadn't purchased any such software. I was sent to the supervisor, who gave me 410-567-0613 as his number. He said he'd wait on the line for me, and I told him I had other things I had to do. He accused me of "lying on" him, and I told him I thought he was a scam artist. He told me, "F**k you!" and I hung up at that point. I see that the 319 number is registered to a "McLeod Telecommunications Services, Inc.." I believe it is indeed a computer scam factory.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 410-567-0613

Beth - 03-14-2017

The call originated from 319-265-6665. The caller (accent sounded Indian, perhaps Pakistani) claimed to be from Microsoft "Protection," telling me that they wanted to give my elderly father a refund because their server had been down. As my father had been scammed three times, I asked for their number so I could call them back. I knew that he hadn't purchased any such software. I was sent to the supervisor, who gave me 410-567-0613 as his number. He said he'd wait on the line for me, and I told him I had other things I had to do. He accused me of "lying on" him, and I told him I thought he was a scam artist. He told me, "F**k you!" and I hung up at that point. I see that this number is registered to a "McLeod Telecommunications Services, Inc.." I believe it is indeed a computer scam factory.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: forgot it
Company: Microsoft
Number: 410-567-0613

Tim - 03-14-2017

Here is full information on this scammer. Please report to ACORN i already have.
Suspect Name: Keith Morrisroe
Alleged organisation represented: e-sure, Claims New South Wales, Claims Victoria, Claims Queensland
When Asked for ABN: No real ABN present (Checked with ABN Lookup tool)
When Asked for Address: Fake Address provided
Suspect Registration Information: https://goo.gl/IcUn43
Suspect WHOiS Details: https://who.is/whois/claimsnewsouthwales.com
Suspect Registered Domain Address: 4 Halewood Close Gateacre Merseyside
Suspect Registered Phone Number: +44.07825812999
Suspect Email: keith@icocommercial.co.uk
When questioning suspect on his affiliation to scamming. Suspect became flippant without real reasoning to his motives. Most likely a phishing exercise to mine data and private information. Ignore the call and report it to the police.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: False name given
Company: First response
Number: 028-311-0435

cricket - 03-14-2017

This evil caller only wants to annoy. This disgusting caller doesn't speak and I only hear silence in voice mail. I wish they would disappear forever.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Allentown PA
Company: Allentown PA
Number: 610-628-4164

Quick Brown Fox - 03-13-2017

An unwanted call from this invalid (spoofed) Los Angeles area number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize. They spoof their numbers to cover their tracks while attempting to rip you off.

According to several posters, the caller asks, "Can you hear me?" DON'T ANSWER! The caller is making a recording of your voice to use in scams to place orders for merchandise using your "Yes" answer as consent for the charges. DON'T LET THESE SCAMMERS FOOL YOU!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 323-910-7140

liverwort - 03-13-2017

From a Cell Ph Washington DC

Caller type: Scammer
Company: IRS from India
Number: 202-769-5355

RD - 03-13-2017

Number called cell, left no voicemail. RETURNED CALL - # IS DISCONNECTED. Blocked number.

Number: 562-226-3636

Lesli - 03-13-2017

Repeated B/S calls. They call from this # & other similar # multiple times daily.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Asswipe
Company: Redondo Bch CA On CID
Number: 310-698-1551

j - 03-13-2017

Rebecca is under investigation for embezzling money from her clients ( John's ). Gentleman beware & stay away from this 59 year old hooker

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Rebecca
Company: Judith Rebecca Connor Venice prostitute
Number: 310-985-4911

Lewis - 03-12-2017

Sending me several prank texts that are meaningless.

Caller type: Other
Number: 810-542-2660

chasq - 03-12-2017

Call from VA to me in DE. Not in my contacts, left no VM. Guess it was either a mis-dial or a spammer.

Number: 757-241-0684