FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

bill - 08-17-2016

does anyone recognize any of these men? (brutal acid attack in surrey) Hired on by Valley Motorsports ?

does anyone recognize any of these men? (brutal acid attack in surrey)

Please contact crime stoppers 1-800-222-TIPS with any information regarding this attack and the men who may be involved......we also believe that other men were involved in the planning of this targeted attack and we will be contacting them for questioning......DAN LAYBOURN OF VALLEY MOTORSPORTS AND SAGA CANADA HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A PRIME SUSPECT IS HE THE ONE BEHIND THIS ATACK!!!!!!I THINK SO.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Dan Laybourn
Company: Valley Motorsports
Number: 604-534-3405

Dave - 08-17-2016

female who just said hello and hung up

Caller type: Other
Number: 484-948-3476

hobbit - 08-16-2016

626-840-7945 said they were IRS and filing suite against me. No other info except to call number. IRS sends letters. Definitely a scam.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Recorded Message
Company: IRS
Number: 626-840-7945

zakia - 08-16-2016

They called and told me that I was approved for a loan up to $15000. No up front fees or any obligation from my part.
They left a number call back. When I called them, a voice of a man talking in Indian language answered the phone.

I believe it's a group of Indian people who work together. Just a day before they called me and told me that I got a grant of $7000, issued by the government.
All I had to do is by a card, load it with $250, and give them a call, give them all the information on the card and they would release the $7000.

It's a SCAM
DO NOT TRUST ANY OF IT.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN, JUST LIKE THAT, EVERY ONE IS GIVING ME MONEY.

Caller type: Other
Number: 347-906-8641

TxPizzd - 08-16-2016

Another IRS tax scam - got exactly the same recorded message yesterday from "Officer Steve Parker" of the "IRS" from Layton, UT, 801-820-2023 (must be a very busy, very mobile guy). Different callback number today, though (202-846-0330). Since IRS personnel are "agents", not "officers", and the IRS communicates by mail, not telephone, discarded message.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Officer Steve Parker
Company: WSHNGTNZN1 DC
Number: 202-846-0330

Sar - 08-16-2016

After I paid my acct: in full. I am calling the number I was giving 1-866-571-9372.
After I called several times it is telling me this number is not in service. Is this a SCAM?

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: Legal One Mediations
Number: 866-571-9372

Pat - 08-16-2016

called 4 times in a row - previously had 2 marketing calls did not answer phone - whom ever did not leave a message

Caller type: Other
Number: 352-221-9574

Ray - 08-16-2016

Called six times before noon. I don't know anyone in California. No way am I going to answer.

Caller type: Other
Number: 310-362-4696

Max - 08-16-2016

Got a call from this number said they was with the IRS they gave me a differ name then my name I told them they had the wrong person.

Caller type: Other
Caller: IRS
Number: 678-783-7236

Thembisile - 08-16-2016

They send me SMS to come for interview tomorrow I must bring R100 for uniform

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 011-056-8378

layla - 08-16-2016

The scammers are claiming they are from the IRS. Multiple "agents" answer the phone differently, as in "IRS" or Internal Revenue Service", and ALL "agents" have thick accents. I claimed I was recording the conversation, they promptly hung up. TOTAL SCAM!

If you chose to interact on the phone, be reminded that you have the right to record a conversation as long as you let the other party know. Otherwise, it is ILLEGAL

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 747-273-7731

wolfgirl - 08-15-2016

didnt tell me what the company name was blurted out all personal info after i told him i dont give out personal info. told him to stop yelling at me threatened to yell at me and then got obnoxiously rude.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 206-508-3301

Grant Aagard - 08-15-2016

We have gotten calls from this number at least 4 times a day for several days now, there is no response when we answer and there is no information given. Phantom calls that are driving us insane.

Number: 801-708-0251

Joe Demai - 08-15-2016

Was approached by a girl looking between 18/23 years in the rain asking for help to get a cab to go home. Her car had broken down and had been towed and she needed to get home. This occurred in the parking lot of "Menards" 159th Street and Oak Ave in Tinley Park. It was raining and she claimed she needed money to get a cab to take her home.
Dummy me, I gave her the money. She promised to pay, and wrote her name Michelle Breannon, the address 2636 North 30th Street, Ottawa, IL 61350. and the telephone Number 630 607 8538. I feel for people in dificulties, but this should teach me.

Caller: Michelle Breannon
Number: 630-607-8538

Irma - 08-15-2016

4-5 calls per day. Today I answered their survey with bogus comments. Maybe that will stop. I'm also going on the Do Not Call Registry.

Caller type: Politician
Company: Metamorphic Research Group
Number: 929-251-6155

ma4 - 08-15-2016

The caller said I have a virus to call Tech Support 8777977512 to have my computer cleaned and repaired.
This is the 2nd time and I can not do anything on Chrome internet. They want me to pay them.
What can I do ? Please advise.

Company: Tech Support
Number: 877-797-7512

joe - 08-15-2016

This is a repeat call from an earlier caller claiming to be the IRS.

The game afoot is to have you acknowledge your address so they can send you papers (being served they claim) and then have you send them further info and/or monies.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Female Black American Middle aged
Company: Prior week they were the IRS This week none
Number: 214-377-6084

fed up - 08-15-2016

I had a call from this number, and I stupidly picked up the phone. It was some women who started asking me a survey question, but I hung up. Hodges Directory showed her to be Heidi Fulton on South Alfie Place in Oro Valley, Arizona.

Caller type: Surveyor
Number: 520-342-0976

Mike - 08-15-2016

Debt collector her name is Joanne Whalen

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 866-494-2440

Bryan - 08-15-2016

Got a call from this number few times but no is talking the other end. Anyone having the same problem?

Caller type: Other
Number: 204-918-1141

hope you get what you deserve - 08-15-2016

Trinity or autumn real name Sarah Jean Lore is a IV drug user has hepatitis and has no problem sharing needles with you but won't tell you she has hepatitis. She is also a confidential informant working with law enforcement to get her drug charges dropped. Go to Pinellas county court web site and see for yourself. Her felony drug charges were dropped in return she testified before a grand jury against ice her pimp and drug dealer. And is making undercover drug buys for law enforcement. Use to Use phone numbers 727 608-9310 and 727 614-3361 google these phone numbers tattoos don't lie

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Sarah Jean Lore posts on backpage as Trinity or Autumn
Company: backpage prostitute
Number: 727-614-3361

hope you get what you deserve - 08-15-2016

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Sarah Jean Lore posts on backpage using the names Trinity or Autumn
Number: 727-336-7034

BigO - 08-14-2016

try to sell me a overprice laptop with the program built into it
suppose be hackproof

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Mike
Company: Sprint PBS
Number: 888-920-4370

Irretated - 08-14-2016

This phone number calls daily and hangs up when answered...

Number: 213-378-5612

stop callilng - 08-14-2016

858-309-9470 = caller id = 8583099470 = yet another call center caller = refused to give any info at all....ugh...just keeps calling...

Caller type: Telemarketer