FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

chasw - 06-19-2017

Not in my address book, did not answer, they left no message. Maybe a butt dial?

Number: 757-214-0636

Quick Brown Fox - 06-19-2017

An unwanted call from this Camarillo cell number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawfu telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Posters report this is a scam HVAC contractor (probably unlicensed). Whether it's air duct cleaning, home improvements, solar energy, credit cards, free vacations, computer repairs or the IRS, A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM!!!

Number: 805-702-5618

reportemall - 06-19-2017

No Message

Company: 641-412-2902
Number: 641-412-2902

SCAM NUMBER DONT ANSWER - 06-19-2017

Scam number!!! From NY, wish they would stop calling ugh!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! UNSAFE!!! DO NOT ANSWER!!! OR THEY WILL KEEP CALLING IF YOU ANSWER ONCE...IT'S A PAIN!!!

Caller: NY
Company: NY SR CAREHEALTHCARE
Number: 518-660-7009

Quick Brown Fox - 06-19-2017

An unwanted call from this Seattle VOIP number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Many posters report the perpetrator attempts to record a "yes" answer from the victim. This answer is then used as authorization to open fraudulent accounts and incur charges in the victim's name.

DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE TELECRIMINALS! LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS!

Number: 206-487-7420

MSP - 06-19-2017

Called cell (on do not call list). Just came up as "Maryland" on ID. I did not answer of course. No message left by them...of course.

Caller type: Other
Company: Caller Id showed Maryland
Number: 240-318-1189

seriously - 06-19-2017

Was told that I needed to give information to prevent being fired and taken under custody by local law enforcement for serious pending allegations.

Number: 337-422-7166

Pat - 06-19-2017

Robo call

Company: IRS
Number: 786-667-6204

Alex - 06-19-2017

harassing calls from this number, some weirdo won't leave me and my wife alone a creep

Caller type: Surveyor
Number: 407-276-2926

4693276937 - 06-18-2017

4693276937 im JANE hit me up SCAM SCAM SCAM !!! illegal Aliens Selling Cars, scammers !SCAM SPAM HOAX ILLEGAL fake fraudulent phishing Suspicious Emails - Mail Security HACKER person uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data, illegal, unlawful, illicit, criminal, fraud impostor,

Number: 469-327-6937

DD - 06-17-2017

858-221-0193 called 6/17/2017. Was awakened by this call at 8:30 this morning. Scrambled to answer the phone to stop the ringing so that the rest of my family could still sleep since we didn't get to bed till after 2:30 this morning due to family events / death. I asked the female caller, "who is this?", at least 4 times, because, each time she asked me something I couldn't understand. She finally spoke clearly enough for me to understand her. She said it's a business call. Again she asked for someone (who is not in my household). She never did give me the name of her Company. I told her not to call my house again, I do not believe it's a legitimate business call at 8:30 on a Saturday Morning, and I hung up on her. The FCC & FTC should stop these kinds of calls!

Caller type: Other
Number: 858-221-0193

pissed vet - 06-17-2017

rang 4 times then dead

Caller: spring lake nj
Company: Not Listed
Number: 732-359-0678

Dave - 06-16-2017

Unknown caller, didn't pick up. Robo message to "press 1 to receive a Medical Alarm; press 2 to opt out. Blocked.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Medical Alarm
Number: 315-789-8015

Quick Brown Fox - 06-16-2017

Yet another unwanted call from this invalid (spoofed) toll-free number arrived today, less than 4 months since the last unwanted call on Feb. 27, and at least the 8th call from these creeps since July 2016. Once again, when the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) often spoof their numbers to cover their tracks while trolling the phone lines, in boiler room fashion, seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Some posters report this is an out-of-work contractor (probably unlicensed), based in Beverly Hills with the phone number (424) 777-9271, and sometimes going by the name "Mike with California Construction," Folks, the phone lines are already teeming with scam home improvement contractors, scam police charities, scam solar energy vendors, scam vacation giveaways, scam credit card services, scam HVAC contractors, scam IRS impersonators, and other assorted fraudsters. A scam is a scam is a scam.

DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE TELECRIMINALS. LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS.

Number: 888-153-2586

Lara - 06-16-2017

Spoofed number used by scammer to get your ID.

Number: 248-216-1468

gene - 06-16-2017

Caller called 2 times in a row but did not leave a message.

Caller ID has New Mexico.

We have No soliciting through the DO NOT CALL LIST- Why are we still getting calls ?

Caller type: Other
Number: 505-209-9075

Gary - 06-16-2017

scam

Number: 202-844-1639

chasw - 06-16-2017

Says they are Google, trying to verify my company. Wants me to press 1. Instead I hung up.

Number: 714-274-6718

TGA - 06-16-2017

Calls three times a day, long pause, then a recorded message comes on.

Number: 973-250-5547

Jay West - 06-15-2017

--SCAM--

One of my firm's clients had received a telephone call from this "company"

The "Company" Identifies as "ACS" mediation services. They claim to be a "mediation service" (that isn't even a thing).

This is a scam. John and Ryan there are idiots - have no knowledge of the actual law that they are pretending to represent.

They will claim they are calling to serve you papers (that is not how a subpoena works), they will claim that they will see you in court, again that is not how it works.

Tell them to Cease and Desist all contact will you.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: JOHN RYAN
Company: ACS
Number: 844-383-2090

George - 06-15-2017

Selling Insurance. Block them.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 586-467-0077

Me - 06-15-2017

Scam!!

Number: 240-324-8074

Glo - 06-15-2017

These ppl call every single day. They call up to 10 times a day and don't leave any kind of message. What can I to to get rid of them?

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 229-824-1741

Mark - 06-15-2017

Invalid number. Is being used by a scammer to get personal id.

Number: 206-519-6588

Lin - 06-15-2017

Informed me that the IRS was filing a lawsuit against me, and that I must call a certain number immediately.

Company: Camas presenting as IRS