FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Gary - 06-14-2016

yes but could not understand it on voicemail

Caller type: Other
Number: 646-517-2902

Dee Dee - 06-14-2016

Have been receiving calls from this number daily, sometimes 3-4 times a day. Sometimes I answer and when I do no one answers and they never leave a message when I don't answer. Just nuisance calls.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Vexaros
Number: 304-212-2373

Centaur57 - 06-14-2016

Man with a thick foreign accent says he is calling about upgrading a diabetic test meter. This is after he has called 3 or 4 times in as many days or more and hung up. Phone number originally came back to a Bowling Alley. I'm sure I am going to give him any info...not!! Has to be a scam. Besides the number initially rings once them goes busy upon call back.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 330-474-6117

Moe - 06-14-2016

Calls and never leaves message.

Number: 314-380-3043

Fred - 06-14-2016

I had the same experience , the sad part now is
the person in Canada that people call to reply
has to hve her phone number changed.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Steve Martin
Company: US treasury
Number: 360-203-0016

the kid - 06-14-2016

Ford Ross I believe is calling constant
Ly. He is stalking me with a friend who is always

Destroying my pavers at my home, and putting entries on my name on line.

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 954-368-1445

Eric - 06-14-2016

Same as others mentioned, very abusive, This number belongs to an Elderplan office in Washington.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Josh
Company: Elderplan
Number: 800-666-3120

Anon - 06-13-2016

sociopath abuser, abusive to women, crazy sick
hostile rude stay away from this sick creep
breaks women down belittles them for no reason

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: james livingstone
Number: 407-405-6795

susie - 06-13-2016

Caller claimed he was with the US Treasury Department. Name Steve Martin. He said he was coming after me for tax evasion. I laughed because I knew it was a scam. I typed Steve Martin scam into my search engine and there it was! Steve Martin IRS scam. This guys been at it since 2014. That is really sad. After my third call I got this number has been disconnected. surprise?

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Steve Martin
Company: US treasury
Number: 360-203-0016

Samuel - 06-13-2016

416-970-3714 scam alert !!! This person sells fake adobe cs6 and cc...This is a Chinese version that acts the same way but it is a home /hacked version..I was ripped of $150...Also found out that the same person, Is known to York Regional Police and has a different number selling Fake Ballgame and Fake Concert tickets..BEWARE !!!!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: shawn nixon
Company: scam the people
Number: 416-970-3714

Char - 06-13-2016

Have received recorded messages from Kevin Mason on 6/11 and 6/13/16. He has a slight Indian accent and says that money is owed and that a court date is in my future. The phone # 360-203-0018 is in the State of Washington but I'm sure this is not a US Treasury Dept. person calling.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Kevin Mason
Company: US Treasury Dept
Number: 360-203-0018

SMARTER than the THIEVING SCAMMERS - 06-13-2016

Gettng these calls daily; sometimes 6-8 per day. Funny how they have SO many different 'locations' in MASS and SO many different phone numbers. Have gotten calls from "WORCESTER", "E Bridgewater", "Belmont", "Cambridge", "Harvard, MA", "Acton", "ATTLEBORO", "SOMERVILLE", "BOSTON", "WALTHAM", & "AUBURN" to name a FEW! This one was a 'new' number, as yet unblocked. Picked up & listened w/o answering to tie up the SCAMMERS' line and 'confuse' the robodialer. Dead silence for 20 seconds & then disconnected. Never a live person there. ALL of these are simply IDENTITY THEFT PHISHING and CREDIT CARD PHISHING - they have NOTHING REAL to sell and are ALL SCAMS. WHY hasn't the gov't SHUT THIS DOWN YET? IF they could find Osama bin Laden, they surely can find these CRIMINAL CALL CENTERS, even if overseas.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: DEAD AIR ROBOT
Company: MEDFIELD MA on CID
Number: 508-242-2053

Lg - 06-13-2016

Update: It seems that this call comes from a telemarketer asking if you want to sell your home. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell them. Others who have received calls from this number indicate that it is a scam.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 248-237-6541

Lg - 06-13-2016

Get calls from this number once a week around 9:30 to 10:30 am. I don't answer and they don't leave a message. No idea who or what this is.

Caller type: Other
Number: 248-237-6541

Lee Wilkerson - 06-12-2016

Claims to be a 33 YO female student/mother in California, but Facebook timeline places them somewhere at GMT -1 (probably West Africa). Typed dialog on FB wavered between good English and bad English (far worse than the English of a 'Kansas-born person 1 year from RN graduation'). Text and typed messages only (no voice).

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Keeler Lee or Lillian Morgan
Number: 515-207-2304

SMARTER than the THIEVING SCAMMERS - 06-11-2016

After 2.5 years SCAM calls from this number have started up again. Suspect this is not even a valid #. Not sure what scam it is this time, but SCAM for sure.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: MIAMI FL on Caller ID
Number: 305-507-8549

yak ten - 06-10-2016

Looks, like fake

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Brian
Company: Clean Planet Project
Number: 508-242-2053

fed up - 06-10-2016

The civil procedures scam rearing its ugly head. Somebody named or calling himself Mark Tabor called my dad's cellphone with a 'case number' for my mom, also stating that she should expect papers to be delivered the following Monday between 9 and 4. I think the company name he gave was Civil Procedures, others say SRA associates or FC and associates. All I know is I hate these scam calls. Somebody has to find them. I don't know what the "case" is about and I don't care. It's all nonsense.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 713-965-6798

Robo Cop - 06-10-2016

32 seconds of harassment. Caller says (my name) this is Sarah Newton an Local Independent Courier. I will be coming out to your residence by 5PM to deliver court documents or you can contact the plaintiff' office directly at 844-422-6734.
Sarah do you really think I would fall for this scam? I'm still waiting for you to "come out to my residence".
FYI remember is some state "Sarah Newton" (LOL if that is even your real name..) there are laws that a person can shot first and answer to the police later, especially if the person feels they are in danger. So my advice is stop representing a HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE Collection Company, or if you say you are going to deliver "court documents" deliver them after all you are a "Local Independent Courier". LMAO...

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Sarah Newton
Number: 844-422-6734

K Ruth - 06-10-2016

They have called over and over again.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Want to find out
Company: West Covina
Number: 626-498-8387

Sweetpes - 06-10-2016

A mark Johnson called my house for a Brad Armstrong why

Caller type: Other
Caller: MARK JOHNSON
Company: Depsrtment oft resurey
Number: 812-546-5643

bill - 06-10-2016

Message 6-10-16 was That a legal action had been started in my name and if I was too busy to call back to have my retained lawyer call to phone #323-786-1041 and failure to do so might make a legal mess for me. Have a blessed day.

The caller ID comes up with the name John Bergin. We have gotten a message very similiar to this months back that I believe was the same woman. But from a different phone number. I did reverse look up and this one was a land line out of LA in CA

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: LESLIE OWENS
Company: Dept of Legal Affairs
Number: 323-786-1041

jim - 06-10-2016

google

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 239-541-6794

johnnyoh - 06-09-2016

Scamming for both Lottery winning and kid in jail

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: mr davis
Company: Publishers Clearing House
Number: 876-892-1918

lisa - 06-09-2016

This number constantly calls about a car I do not own. Asks personal questions when you do not comply they hang up! When you call the number back it doesn't ring just dead air!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Will not give a name
Company: Newton MA