FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

ha - 04-22-2017

904-602-7605

Caller: Katherine Arink
Number: 904-602-7605

GSF - 04-22-2017

They call an no one is there....constantly...

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: Did not say
Company: Did not say
Number: 780-178-1012

Gogetter - 04-22-2017

Cals, emails, and tells you that you are in trouble for infringement of copyright material. You owe money, court, or jail time. Ignore at all cost.

Company: Rightscorp
Number: 310-751-7466

micky - 04-22-2017

Sent out a lot of texts trying to get my items for sale for peanuts. A low ball operator

Number: 734-516-7796

m - 04-21-2017

Called and left no message. SPAM?

Caller type: Other
Number: 601-825-5101

Juggling For A Cure - 04-21-2017

My company, Juggling For A Cure, received following call. Automated voice said Michelle with Accounts Services. Have been getting numerous calls from company using various phone numbers with different area codes. My phone number has been on the Do Not Call List since 2007.

Caller: Michelle
Company: accounts services
Number: 541-780-0062

DJ - 04-21-2017

asked for immediate return call from whoever was using microsoft windows--said their security was compromised

Caller: microsoft security representative
Company: did not name
Number: 929-224-5070

Just another call recipient - 04-21-2017

No msg left by caller

Number: 414-477-2090

Arrest these people - 04-21-2017

Caller I.D. said Princeton, NJ. Tired of getting calls at my office from different phone numbers/STates. The FCC is doing nothing to stop these people!

Caller type: Fax Machine
Number: 609-951-7035

Quick Brown Fox - 04-21-2017

An unwanted call from this Santa Barbara cell number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

The website www.whitepages.com describes this number as "scam or fraud." I'm soooooooo surprised!!!!!!

Number: 805-689-1530

Marie - 04-21-2017

This guy has been calling using various phone numbers for over a year. He claims that he is seeking donations for the police department. I have talked to the police/sheriff's department. The police/sheriff's department says that they NEVER request donations by phone. If they request donations they do it through the mail and ONLY in their own county, city, or town. The police department said that this scammer has even used their police department phone number to scam people. They have a long list of complaints about him and they came to my door to make sure that if they can get info on him that I would be willing to testify against him...which I would gladly do. This guy just wants your VISA, credit card, or other info in order to scam/rob you of your money. I have talked to him and he tries to act smooth and stay on his issue/agenda but he is a liar with no conscience whatsoever and a risk to all soft hearted people who are foolish enough to donate to anyone over the phone.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: He wont say what his name is
Company: Said collecting donations for the police dept
Number: 657-999-1732

Hawaii Ms - 04-21-2017

No one on the line. I tried call back and got a recorded message, "I'm sorry, the number can not be completed as dialed." Very annoying!

Caller type: Other
Number: 780-187-9453

DJ - 04-21-2017

This company has been calling me everyday for about a week asking for my sisters name. When they leave their automated voicemail it notes that there is a "fax order" that needs to be claimed for "legal matters". Another time they called and were serving court papers. There is nothing going on with me or my sibling, nor is this company who they claim to be. I am a web developer so I am resourceful on the web.

After some research I found Brownlee and Associates. I spoke with the owner of Brownlee and Associates, he is based out of Colorado, and a really nice guy. These callers are impersonating their business. Be wary. He does not handle business like this.

Caller: Mary Frazer
Company: Brownlee amp Associates Fake Name
Number: 844-613-3354

JJD - 04-21-2017

CRA would also never be calling with a NY area code on call display.

If you are in doubt, find the CRA true advertised legit phone number from a reliable source, most recent tax return, official website: www.cra-arc.gc.ca
Call CRA yourself and they can check your file to see if there's any reason they would have called you.

Number: 646-657-1667

JJD - 04-21-2017

FAKE FAKE FAKE - This is NOT Canada Revenue.

Scottish? accent robo-voice claiming to be CRA saying we must call back or risk losing our property due to a tax case - further action will be taken against us.

THESE CALLS ARE PHONEY BALONEY.
They will ask you to "settle" by purchasing and sending to them e-cards like iTunes or similar.

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

CRA does not harrass persons this way. CRA do not place anonymous calls. When CRA has an issue with you, they will ask for you by name and also you would be aware by now because you would also have received notices by postal mail and likely had wages garnished or bank account frozen if they have such a serious issue with you as these calls are claiming.

FAKE FAKE FAKE. Safe to ignore. DO NOT call them back or provide them any personal information.

Caller: Jason
Company: Fake CRA
Number: 646-657-1667

Hello - 04-21-2017

510-793-9157 ladies leaves a voicemail saying to call her back because there is a case pending in my state and jurisdiction. uses my full name but doesn't tell me the state or jurisdiction. leaves a case number and says I have one hour. if its so important they can send me a letter.

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: kathleen white
Company: fraud and economic complaint unit crimes division
Number: 512-793-9157

Mary - 04-21-2017

No message.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Sedalia CO
Number: 720-770-4204

Lies - 04-21-2017

This is a scam number. Anyone saying otherwise is a scammer. This is a fake company. They just want to trick you for money.

Number: 860-269-3021

Dude - 04-21-2017

sadfsadf

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 647-497-7068

jim - 04-21-2017

google

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 609-951-7035

demo - 04-21-2017

no just hung up, called at 9 pm in the evening

Caller type: Other
Number: 858-432-6582

Angered - 04-21-2017

CALLED STATING HE WAS FROM THE US GOVERNMENT HERE IN MY CAPITOL IN WASHINGTON DC IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND I WON $9000.00. told HIM TO ..... AND HUNG UP.

Caller: I THINK JOHN
Company: US Government
Number: 958-245-0679

BJC - 04-21-2017

Calls but no message

Number: 304-933-6840

Angered - 04-21-2017

called stating he was from the government here in Washington dc in the united states of America and I won a $9000.00 grant. told him a few choice words and not to call my number again.

Caller: Peter