FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

wolfgirl - 08-15-2016

didnt tell me what the company name was blurted out all personal info after i told him i dont give out personal info. told him to stop yelling at me threatened to yell at me and then got obnoxiously rude.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 206-508-3301

Grant Aagard - 08-15-2016

We have gotten calls from this number at least 4 times a day for several days now, there is no response when we answer and there is no information given. Phantom calls that are driving us insane.

Number: 801-708-0251

Joe Demai - 08-15-2016

Was approached by a girl looking between 18/23 years in the rain asking for help to get a cab to go home. Her car had broken down and had been towed and she needed to get home. This occurred in the parking lot of "Menards" 159th Street and Oak Ave in Tinley Park. It was raining and she claimed she needed money to get a cab to take her home.
Dummy me, I gave her the money. She promised to pay, and wrote her name Michelle Breannon, the address 2636 North 30th Street, Ottawa, IL 61350. and the telephone Number 630 607 8538. I feel for people in dificulties, but this should teach me.

Caller: Michelle Breannon
Number: 630-607-8538

Irma - 08-15-2016

4-5 calls per day. Today I answered their survey with bogus comments. Maybe that will stop. I'm also going on the Do Not Call Registry.

Caller type: Politician
Company: Metamorphic Research Group
Number: 929-251-6155

ma4 - 08-15-2016

The caller said I have a virus to call Tech Support 8777977512 to have my computer cleaned and repaired.
This is the 2nd time and I can not do anything on Chrome internet. They want me to pay them.
What can I do ? Please advise.

Company: Tech Support
Number: 877-797-7512

joe - 08-15-2016

This is a repeat call from an earlier caller claiming to be the IRS.

The game afoot is to have you acknowledge your address so they can send you papers (being served they claim) and then have you send them further info and/or monies.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Female Black American Middle aged
Company: Prior week they were the IRS This week none
Number: 214-377-6084

fed up - 08-15-2016

I had a call from this number, and I stupidly picked up the phone. It was some women who started asking me a survey question, but I hung up. Hodges Directory showed her to be Heidi Fulton on South Alfie Place in Oro Valley, Arizona.

Caller type: Surveyor
Number: 520-342-0976

Mike - 08-15-2016

Debt collector her name is Joanne Whalen

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 866-494-2440

Bryan - 08-15-2016

Got a call from this number few times but no is talking the other end. Anyone having the same problem?

Caller type: Other
Number: 204-918-1141

hope you get what you deserve - 08-15-2016

Trinity or autumn real name Sarah Jean Lore is a IV drug user has hepatitis and has no problem sharing needles with you but won't tell you she has hepatitis. She is also a confidential informant working with law enforcement to get her drug charges dropped. Go to Pinellas county court web site and see for yourself. Her felony drug charges were dropped in return she testified before a grand jury against ice her pimp and drug dealer. And is making undercover drug buys for law enforcement. Use to Use phone numbers 727 608-9310 and 727 614-3361 google these phone numbers tattoos don't lie

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Sarah Jean Lore posts on backpage as Trinity or Autumn
Company: backpage prostitute
Number: 727-614-3361

hope you get what you deserve - 08-15-2016

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Sarah Jean Lore posts on backpage using the names Trinity or Autumn
Number: 727-336-7034

BigO - 08-14-2016

try to sell me a overprice laptop with the program built into it
suppose be hackproof

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Mike
Company: Sprint PBS
Number: 888-920-4370

Irretated - 08-14-2016

This phone number calls daily and hangs up when answered...

Number: 213-378-5612

stop callilng - 08-14-2016

858-309-9470 = caller id = 8583099470 = yet another call center caller = refused to give any info at all....ugh...just keeps calling...

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 858-309-9470

dede - 08-13-2016

They don't leave any messages.

Caller type: Collection Agency
Number: 702-948-8640

Suspicious - 08-13-2016

Called me and I answered, but someone listened to me say hello several times. Then I hung up.

Caller type: Other
Company: prank
Number: 614-407-9611

jike - 08-13-2016

Held my computer hostage and ask for money to remove infections

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Tech Support
Number: 877-797-7512

Tin Man - 08-13-2016

A foreign sounding male claiming to be with Windows Tech Support. I knew it was a scam when he said that and I said good bye and hung up the phone. This isn't new to me because I receive these calls from various different numbers 3 to 4 times a week. A person would think they would get tired of calling if someone hangs up on them every time they call. But they don't seem to care.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Windows Tech Support
Number: 455-168-9740

TUTI - 08-13-2016

One thing I do know is that the IRS does not call u..

Caller type: Collection Agency
Company: IRS
Number: 657-549-5913

jmnelson - 08-13-2016

Caller type: Surveyor
Caller: I dont think so
Company: metamorphic
Number: 480-478-0045

Mom - 08-12-2016

This scammer is calling me to serve legal papers for a grandson who died two years ago. I knew right away it was a scam, and when I ask what it pertains to, they hang up. What a pain. The sad thing is that they are scaring people out there, or they wouldn't be doing it.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Civil Procedures Division
Number: 214-377-6084

po - 08-12-2016

I have a log of calls received. Once a week I receive a call from this number. I am getting PO.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 301-668-6211

Pittsburgh - 08-12-2016

Tax Scam - They have called twice today and left voice mails. They are representatives of the fraud investigation department of the IRS. Apparently I am "hiding" money on my taxes. I find this sort of thing funny because I'm of average intelligence and I know it is a scam but I feel badly for someone elderly who doesn't know any better or someone who is trying to get their credit cleaned up. I am reporting this in hopes that the next person who reads it can rest assured there is nothing to worry about. I think eventually these people get shut down every couple days.

Caller type: Scammer
Company: IRS
Number: 888-673-7248

homebord - 08-12-2016

Several calls about my computer need for repair

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Windows Technical
Number: 281-342-5759

Anna - 08-12-2016

Reported they were filing lawsuit against me to return phone call immediately.

Attempted to return phone call but number rings busy or says is out of service.

Caller type: Other