FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Busted - 05-10-2016

Received a few calls from 1-855-248-1559. Was told that it was an old pay day loan from 2013. They have called numerous relatives and most recently my work number. No matter who you speak with they will not tell you their address or full contact names. I asked for them to send me a letter verifying the debt, and not one person asked for my address. I asked them if they wanted my attorneys number and they could discuss it with her, the so called supervisor then yelled at me and told me not to call there again. I will call there again every single time I hear that they have called someone I know asking for me. The last time that I called them they could no longer find my personal cell number in their system, and wanted me to tell them every number that they have called so that they could take those numbers out of their system. I told the guy that he should know what numbers that they have been calling associated with my name or number. This is a total scam. I also called them back and said..."you are a total scam"...and the guy simply said.."thanks for telling me what my job is" and he hung up. NO valid Collection Agency is going to act the way that these idiots are acting or how they are talking.

Caller: NP GROUP

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Varies
Company: NP GROUP
Number: 855-248-1559

bajaskier - 05-10-2016

Also calls as "CCI" at (920) 312-7008

Caller type: Fundraiser
Caller: Maria
Company: United Breast Cancer
Number: 920-212-3163

Kiki - 05-10-2016

They called and when I answered, they hung up.

Caller type: Other
Number: 855-928-4479

AFT member - 05-10-2016

calls began 3 days ago. they call 2-5 times per day, usually between 4 and 9 p.m. they allow answering machine to pick up then hangs up.

Caller type: Other
Number: 213-330-2881

Myra - 05-10-2016

Threatening message about a law suit

Caller type: Other
Caller: Robotic
Number: 315-825-7402

Hank - 05-10-2016

THEY KEEP CALLING TO TELL ME MY COMPUTER HAS VIRUSES AND I KNOW THAT NOT TO BE THE CASE. THEY SAY THEY ARE NOT A SCAM BUT THEY WANT ME TO GO TO A CERTAIN WEBSITE THAT I'M SURE IS FAKE TO SHOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND THEN THEY WOULD SAY THEY CAN FIX THE PROBLEMS, BUT I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THAT FAR WITH THEM.

Caller type: Other
Caller: shane
Company: Microsoft technical support
Number: 202-100-9912

Just Me in Washington - 05-10-2016

Just happened to me as well!!!!

Caller: Steven Futoran
Company: Turner Construction

Joseph - 05-10-2016

I received 3 different calls from this three numbers in less than an hour:
770-213-0859
404-382-9679
853-473-7575
I don't owe anything to nobody. So I know is not a bill collector, my number is known only to my closest friends and family ( Less than 25 people total ). Also, I don't read email or facebook from my phone either......Be careful out there

Caller type: Other
Number: 770-213-0859

39Yrs in Western Mass - 05-10-2016

Came home to an *ILLEGAL* Pre-recorded msg on the ans. machine about a 'Free LUXERY CRUISE" and to "press 1 to be connected to a representative and press 2 to be removed' from their list. I pressed BLOCK on my Call Blocker, instead! ONE HUNDRED Percent (100%!) SPAM. Caller ID said "ATTLEBORO, MA" (Area code is NOT Boston, which has a 617 AC.) Have gotten a SLEW of calls lately for "Lowered Interest Rates" and "Solar Panels/Alternate Electric Providers" from 508 numbers, many of which are VERY similar to this #: 508-407-9793 and 508-227-4856 and 508-242-2049, among others. ALL are CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAMS, FINANCIAL FRAUD, IDENTITY THEFT SCAMS.

Aren't we 'lucky' to be one of the first to get a call from THIS 'new' SCAM NUMBER?

Oh, and while I was typing this got ANOTHER SPAM CALL from "OUT OF AREA" with NO number, which has been BLOCKED for 10 years or so!

CALL TYPE: CRIMINAL SPAMMER THIEVES

Caller type: Scammer
Company: ATTLEBORO MA
Number: 508-409-0139

steve - 05-10-2016

These people are a royal pain the ass. They call me about 3 times a week. I take up as much of their time as I can. I let them give me their whole spiel then drag them on for another twenty mins telling about how my dog has worms and my boss is butthead. Then when they ask me if I'm ready to buy I hang up. I've tried cussing at them, being the nicest guy in the world and they won't remove my number so I take up their time.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: Vehicle Processing Department
Number: 605-206-2560

Victor - 05-10-2016

Calls at least once a day but leaves no message

Number: 619-352-0730

Dan - 05-10-2016

Robo call that stated the IRS was suing me and stated to call their number back for info.

Caller type: Other
Company: IRS
Number: 302-489-9987

RICHARD JOHNSON - 05-10-2016

This guy threatened to rape my kids if i didnt pay up now. I told him not aftet that statement and i dont have kids. He asked if i had a wife and i said not anymore. So he said he would go rape her so i said im recording and he hung up. After that i got all kinds of wierd calls and that knocking on door and they run off. I forgot what they call that

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: said he didnt have to say
Company: didnt want to say
Number: 316-854-8584

cindy - 05-10-2016

I got the same email today from Robert Clark...

Caller: Mark Brown
Company: National Cash Advance America
Number: 585-267-5599

Les - 05-10-2016

Selling security systems

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 540-628-9534

Stateville - 05-10-2016

Today, 5/10/2016, I was attempting to 'Share' a Post on Facebook, when a 'Blue Screen Popped Up' stating I had possible 'Security' problems. The message said to call 855-506-6515 and not to disconnect or Reboot my computer. I called the number and got some man who I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND A THING HE WAS SAYING. I asked where he was located and who he worked for. He said Microsoft and he was in the North Carolina area? He suggested that maybe my 'Security Program' had expired. I told him I was running Microsoft Essentials Security check as we spoke. I told him I couldn't understand a 'Damn Thing' he was saying; that he was a 'Hoax' and I was going to report this number; and, I hung up on him!

Number: 855-506-6515

Gabe - 05-10-2016

I just got a call from this number (800) 705-5388. It said it was concerning a Car Safety Recall from the Transportation Department. I called it from my work phone and asked them what type of car do I have. He said they didn’t know that information and that I have to give him the vin number. I told him if there is a Safety Recall on the car You should be able to tell me what type of vehicle I have since You called Me. Then he said that I had to call another number and that there would be a charge for the call. So I told him I would call the manufacturer or get on line with the National Safety Foundation and see if there were any recalls on our vehicles. I told them that the manufacturer has the obligation to send us a letter of recall notices, that is why they require your name and address when you buy a car. I asked him what my name and address was and he said he couldn’t give me that information. I told him good-bye and thanks for trying to scam me, it didn’t work I’m smarter than that.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 800-705-5388

Cyndie - 05-10-2016

This number keeps coming in my phone various times of day. I don't know who it is. It's during my work hours

Caller type: Other
Company: Did not recognize number
Number: 502-650-8227

Ron - 05-10-2016

Received a call from this number, the caller used profane language and then hung up.

Caller type: Other
Number: 800-666-3120

Kitty - 05-10-2016

Scam #.. Asked about my computer to get information out of me. He had a foreign accent and I faked him out and told him I didn't own a computer. He hung up on me. Don't answer this call or give any info about yourself.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: MARK
Company: computer company
Number: 208-528-8742

chasq - 05-10-2016

Spam call to my work phone?
They called twice, about 30 seconds apart.
Did not leave a message.

Caller type: Other
Company: UNION HOSPITAL
Number: 812-238-7930

michael guarracino - 05-09-2016

had to deal with Instaloans Express
Clara White
Tel: (424)-777-2394 (ext. 248)
got target card for 150 sent in and they said they need another card for wire transfer tax. told them to go to hell

Caller: kerri griffin
Company: instaloans express

Sandra - 05-09-2016

This call was made to me and my Mom a few weeks ago! they claim that the IRS is going to sue us! It is a scam!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: IRS
Company: IRS
Number: 213-440-4313

Jesus - 05-09-2016

Says you are being charged by CRA and an arrest warrant has been issued.
No government would leave this kind of message on an answering machine. No case # or complaint # etc. A total scam call.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Mike Cooperrobo call
Company: CRA
Number: 613-707-0700

Dee - 05-09-2016

Man claiming to be from Publisher's Clearing House. We just saw this scam 3 days ago on the news. Told my elderly mom to hang up!

Caller type: Scammer