FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

dede - 01-10-2017

Sttd that would be filing a 2 part felony complaint to my home and job for my detainment. Within 24hrs left number to call her back directly

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: Lisa cunningham
Company: Us process services
Number: 844-201-0035

Dee - 01-10-2017

I answer my phone it reward redemption then I call the number back and it a person who never called me and very confused I always get calls from 417-204 numbers it's like there phone numbers are a
Hacked

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Reward Redemption
Number: 417-204-2319

Jon - 01-10-2017

KEEPS CALLING AND CALLING EVERY DAY SEVERAL TIMES A DAY AND HANGS UP! PLEAST STOP THESE HARASSING CALLS! THANK YOU!

Caller type: Sociopath
Number: 310-100-5479

Afiliarte on list - 01-10-2017

Said that I or my legal representation needed to call them immediately.

Caller type: Other
Caller: Jessica lopez
Company: Department of Investigation Fraud amp Economic Complaint Unit
Number: 512-582-8090

justme - 01-10-2017

Robocall about somebody buying me a security system. All I had to do was activate it!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: security system
Company: Did not say
Number: 929-232-8714

T - 01-10-2017

Called from +1 877-217-9741. Said to call back and dial 0 and that they were making efforts to locate me and what call all references listed. No other information provided

Caller type: Other
Number: 877-217-9741

call-me-al - 01-10-2017

Keeps calling , phone says Bayport. Been calling 3 x a day for past few days, maybe longer...I dont answer calls I dont know

Curious...maybe NRA? They call incessantly

Number: 631-419-8148

Leave Me Alone - 01-10-2017

This idiot calls part is spoken, part is recorded stating they have a formal complaint. Whoever this is, calls the house number and then my cellphone. I block all these calls. I have reported to attorney general's office and FTC. It doesn't do any good, because there are so many numbers.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 844-211-0460

Nunya - 01-10-2017

Keeps on calling. Leaves no message

Caller type: Other
Number: 631-419-8148

Hugh - 01-10-2017

Spammed my fax machine. No company name, just a callback number.

Caller type: Fax Machine
Caller: Robert
Number: 800-317-1896

AJH3 - 01-10-2017

Our phone has a telemarketer filter on it that asks all  callers to press 8 to indicate they are NOT telemarketers before the call rings our phone. This morning an Eastern Indian fellow called and asked to speak to my wife about her "blood clots." I told him that my wife is in excellent health and that we do not appreciate telemarketers calling us, especially ones who falsely claim (by pressing 8) that they are not telemarketers! Why can't the greatest Country on earth protect its consumers by blocking all these bottom-feeding scumbags from harassing and bilking us??

Caller type: Telemarketer
Caller: KenKevinEastern Indian accent
Number: 857-208-7622

B Murray - 01-10-2017

The other numbers are:
4434292436
5308384698
888881125

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 844-642-8043

B Murray - 01-10-2017

I've received the following call from this number: "Hello I'm calling in regards to a formal complaint that has been filed against 1 Marie Barbera. If you have any information that can lead to the whereabouts of this the vigil. Please contact us immediately at 888-882-1125. Again 888-882-1125. Or press any key on your dial pad to be connected immediately. Our next step will be following the necessary paperwork with the local County Court. Thank you for your cooperation." I have blocked this number and several others with the same message. The calls come in sounding like an automated call and one where caller is disguising their voice.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 844-642-8043

Susan - 01-10-2017

Turn them in. It's multiple scams. I got one threatening to file against someone that I don't know but I found this number also associated with seven sisters of Healing....

Capitolhilladvocate.org has this posted.

Tag: 1-844-211-0460Posted on� nJanuary 5, 2017Seven Sisters of Healing AKA TeleCharity Breast Cancer Research and Support Fund BCRSF

The Seven Sisters of Healing Inc AKA TeleCharity Breast Cancer Research and Support Fund is based out of Pompano Beach, FL and is potentially calling citizens in West Des Moines, Iowa, United States, and is using a professional fundraiser named Courtesy Call Inc out of Las Vegas, NV and is said to have an 85% to the fundraiser split with 15% to the charity.
On January 10, 2017, at about 16:35:53 in the US near West Des Moines in the state of Iowa or more specifically close to Lat 41.5635 and -93.7842 which is located in the state of Iowa in the United States around the time of 16:35:53, in the time zone America/Chicago and on the date of January 10, 2017, you most likely received a call from outside of your West Des Moines Iowa area from the number for which you just searched.
In order to make your neighbors in West Des Moines aware of these types of calls, the Iowa Attorney General and or Secretary of State may be interested in hearing from you, a fellow citizen in the area of West Des Moines, Iowa, United States. Simply search “Iowa” and their job title. We also encourage you to find more specific information about the call on sites like 800notes.com and whocallsme.com. As many companies that call you, record the call with a time and date stamp, please include this information January 10, 2017, 16:35:53 and the area the call was received in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Simply search “Iowa” and their job title. We also encourage you to find more specific information about the call on sites like 800notes.com and whocallsme.com as many companies that call you, record the call with a time and date stamp, please include January 10, 2017, 16:35:53 and the area the call was received West Des Moines, Iowa in your contact with them

Caller: Multiple scams
Company: Its multiple scams
Number: 844-211-0460

Jen - 01-09-2017

Keishon martin 12/26/1978 1057 belmont ave apt b long beach ca mrready_4thereal and shon562 pof accounts cheap with a small dick only wants to FUCK a total looser waste of time

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 562-668-6035

SilvaD - 01-09-2017

Anyone who is getting called by these scammers should call the scammers service provider, Local Access Inc. https://localaccessllc.com/ or 866-841-7898. They never seem to answer, so deep in an FCC filing, I found the owners cell number. I'm sure he would appreciate hearing from everyone who is getting screwed through his network. Robert Russell 410-603-3836 http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Local-Access-LLC-410-603-3836

Number: 442-243-5377

NovaGal - 01-09-2017

Called a few minutes ago. Pickup/Hangup on call. Call was made from cell phone. Called later from spoofed number and got the "if you would like to be removed from our list.." recorded message. Assume spam/scam.

Caller type: Other
Company: No name Richmond VA
Number: 804-477-8097

Anna - 01-09-2017

I don't know

Number: 855-449-8747

Jazz - 01-09-2017

no is just scam!

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 407-614-7535

marci - 01-09-2017

called,wasnt able to answer, no message

Number: 313-635-0114

starr - 01-09-2017

A job opening as a companion for a 7 year old girl is needed in your area & an email to contact.

Ive already received one of these & all evidence
was turned into the police . Is a a chain police are involved with..

Caller type: Other
Caller: Denzel
Number: 855-782-4258

Damn - 01-09-2017

Answered the phone in hurry as I was expecting a call. Oops This one was a robocall with a woman's voice saying "This is the warranty center. Can you hear me OK?" I knew immediately that you never answer a question like that as your response gets recorded and can be used against you later on as "proof" that you agreed to some transaction. Hung up and blocked the number - but now I am sure my number is flagged as a live one. Expect more BS calls from these criminals.

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 347-650-3515

Erin - 01-08-2017

Comes to an appointment for massage and modeling broke. Feels you up then acts like he forgot his moohah. Peepshow timewaster. DNS

Caller: 843-290-3891