FREE: MyCallBot Caller ID for Android

Recent Comments RSS

Quick Brown Fox - 07-03-2017

An unwanted call from this unspecified (possibly spoofed) CA number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Yesterday, an unwanted call arrived from a similar number, (805) 555-4411. Are the two callers one and the same? Inquiring minds want to know. If you've been contacted by either of these numbers, please report your experience on this page. In the meantime . . .

DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE TELECRIMINALS. LET YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE TAKE THEIR PATHETIC CALLS.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 805-555-6458

bj - 07-03-2017

Call from 954-421-8985
On cell phone.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 954-421-8985

JGS - 07-03-2017

this fake "officer Adam's" 1st called me & LM on my VM asking for somebody else who doesn't live here NOR affiliated with my number whatsoever! She called 1st from ph# 773-831-7055 June 21, 2017. I attempted a block on that 1st ph# only to be called AGAIN by this SAME PERSON FROM A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PH# 847-963-2145 ON JULY 3, 2017. WHEN I INFORMED THIS WOMAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE AN OFFICER OF THE LAW (AND WHY WOULD AN "OFFICIAL LAW OFFICER FROM CHICAGO ILLINOIS BE CALLING A TOTAL STRANGER, MYSELF, IN SW LOWER MICHIGAN! I HAVE NO AFFILIATIONS, NO BUSINESS THERE, I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN THERE EVEN) THIS SCAMMER TRIED TO GET MY PERSONAL INFORMATION I REFUSED AND SHE HUNG UP ON ME! I NEVER GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY A "FAKE OFFICER" WHO CAN'T PROVIDE A BADGE ID#, BUT WHO IS ALSO VERY RUDE AND USES DEROGATORY ABUSIVE LANGUAGE! I SEE MANY COMPLAINTS ONLINE STATING THIS PH# 847-963-2145 HAS BEEN REPORTED MANY TIMES AS A: SWEEPSTAKES SCAM, OFFICER ADAMS SCAM, POLITICAL CAMPAIGN FUND SCAM, AN ILLITERATE HONKY DUDE WITH BLURRED SPEECH, AND A FEW OTHER "SCAMS"! PUT THIS PH# OUT OF COMMISSION AND MAKE THEM STOP CALLING! I'VE BEEN ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST SINCE 2003 BUT ITS OF NO USE! I GET MULTIPLE HARRASSING TELEMARKETING ROBOCALLS AND SCAMS! I TRY TO BLOCK THEM, BUT THEY ALWAYS GET THRU! IM SICK AND TIRED OF MY PAID CELLULAR PLAN WITH A LIMITED AMOUNT OF AIRTIME BEING USED UP AND WASTED BY SOME CREEPS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A "DECENT HONEST LIVING AND RESORT TO RIPPING PEOPLE OFF BY HIDEOUS "SCARE TACTICS" ESPECIALLY WHO IMPERSONATES A LAW OFFICIAL!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Officer Adams
Number: 847-963-2145

Dave - 07-03-2017

The non profit is no longer in business they closed the society as of March 31th 2017
Too bad cause they were doing a lot of good around Surrey and white rock area,the number belongs to somebody else now

Caller type: Other
Number: 778-654-1522

Name of me - 07-03-2017

I received a call from 562/682-7020 on 03 July 2017 at approximately 14:50. When I answered the call was immediately disconnected.

Caller type: Other
Number: 562-682-7020

jim - 07-03-2017

Didn't answer but I did call right back and it was answered by a message system...Saying the same thing as all the others..."If you would like to be placed on a do not call list then please press one now". And then the call just hangs up. I wonder if that is a way that they can install a virus?

Number: 928-212-8599

Ghost - 07-03-2017

this number has called numerous times, look for information on a person. I have told them many times I don't know that person and do not ever call me again.
But they keep calling anyway... this is harassment
they never leave a name, they leave a message. caller id shows unknown so they are blocking it.

Number: 844-369-0787

chasw - 07-03-2017

not in my contacts, so I didn't answer.
They left no VM > BLOCKED!

Number: 800-832-2323

chasw - 07-03-2017

spoofs many numbers in the 302 area code

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Cat Fax
Number: 302-727-9878

chasw - 07-03-2017

spoofs many number in area code 302

Caller type: Scammer
Company: Cat Fax
Number: 302-658-5434

noName - 07-02-2017

SCAM!!! This is the number that I was told to call back although the origination number was (520) 463-4508. I got voicemail when I called back with a very unprofessional, "The person at this number is unavailable..." Calling the origination number, I was met with a message from Bank of America (not my bank). and when the scammer called me back, he hesitated before answering my question about what bank he represented. He told me I won 750k in a senior sweepstakes (I'm 42) and asked if I was aware of it. I imagine he would have asked for my account number if I didn't hang up on him. He claimed to need my confirmation before my winnings could be deposited. Pretty confused guy. Total SCAM!

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Glenn Harris
Company: My Bank
Number: 520-223-8469

bro mac - 07-02-2017

sounds like an IRS scam

Caller type: Other
Company: IRS
Number: 866-218-0631

Sinequea D Godsey - 07-02-2017

Giselle The Gusher aka Redbone is spreading AIDS 3052407234

Immediately I took notice she's not nearly as attractive in person as in her photos and vids. She says she's 21 and must use a filter because I'm pretty sure she's closer to 45 than 25 in reality. She does not show in her pics or profile that she has braces which is A HUGE TURN OFF. So "foreplay" was lackluster to say the least, handjobs stopped working for me a long time ago. I didnt even stay being I wasn't stimulated at all and very disappointed overall. I told her I got an emergency text from work and gave her $40 to keep from any altercation, being her mood had turned sour and defensive. I wanted to avoid any type of confrontation and enjoy what was left of my evening. Her attitude turned very aggressive, brash and rude anyway, I just wished her luck with the rest of the night and got outta there as quickly as possible. For someone else of different standards she may do just fine but I definitely will not be seeking her services again. Nor would I recommend her to anyone I know or otherwise. I looked her up afterward(I usually do this ahead of time) and there's a mugshot of her saying shes been spreading Aids. Looks like i dodged a bullet this time guys!! Google her see for yourself! NOW THE HOE WON'T STOP CALLING!!! 3052507234

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: sinequia delisa Godsey
Number: 305-240-7234

Sinequia Delisa Godsey - 07-02-2017

Giselle The Gusher aka Redbone is spreading AIDS 3052407234

Caller type: Sociopath
Caller: Sinequea D Godsey
Company: wwwbackpagecom
Number: 305-240-7234

Quick Brown Fox - 07-02-2017

An unwanted call from this unspecified (possibly spoofed) CA landline number arrived today. When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space. Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 805-555-4411

j - 07-02-2017

Callback recording reports number no longer in service.

Caller type: Other
Number: 732-929-7417

vkk - 07-01-2017

paypal scam

Caller type: Other
Number: 703-646-6165

Joann - 07-01-2017

The IRS is coming with an arrest warrant and they are watching our property. Call 222 463 3251 asap

Caller type: Collection Agency
Caller: IRS
Company: IRS
Number: 228-463-3251

Steven - 06-30-2017

as soon as I heard the prerecorded message about putting money in my pocket, I hung up.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Number: 951-801-5710

recent widow - 06-30-2017

women called a neighbor to have me call them with a case file number said it was about a civil complaint

when I called them they denied calling my neighbor but had my name, I told I was calling the police they hung up.

Caller type: Scammer
Caller: Veronica
Number: 844-840-4669

snowfed - 06-30-2017

Calls about something to do with a car warranty. I haven't owner a car in years. This is either a scam or phishing!

Caller type: Scammer
Number: 458-888-0131

Annoyed1 - 06-30-2017

These freaks keep calling from different phone numbers every day trying to sell me solar panels.

Caller type: Telemarketer
Company: PACE Solar
Number: 909-515-5717

David - 06-30-2017

Caller keeps calling but always hangs up when I answer. They are now blocked.

Caller type: Other
Number: 816-381-1571

PETER PAN - 06-30-2017

NO MESSAGE LEFT ,NO ID ON NUMBER
NUMBER LISTED AS TELEMARKET IN COMPUTER FROM NEW JERSYa4f3w

Number: 201-594-6470

Lulu - 06-30-2017

left message that they are going to the local county courthouse to file a claim but gave no information

Caller type: Other
Caller: no name robot caller
Number: 201-297-4517