It is CitiBank Australia using an Indian call centre. A mob of lowlife international financial scammers!
Ask them that you require the following information:
"1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting, not "statements");
2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act 1909);
3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.
If you fail to provide the aforementioned documentation to validate your claim, I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;
2. It has already been paid in full;
3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
6. You agree to pay all fee schedules."
They will not know how to answer this.
Caller type: Collection Agency
© CallHunter | Comments | Resources | Terms | Privacy